Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wheres your proof that nazis/fascists gave a shit about inceldom?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
proof? otherwise stfu edgy faggot idc about no race. keep that out of inceldom. no wonder why nobody takes the incel community seriously

Last edited:
Race is life

Nobody gives a shit bro hitler would have killed me for being subhuman

proof? otherwise stfu edgy faggot idc about no race. keep that out of inceldom. no wonder why nobody takes the incel community seriously
said this yesterday

stormfrontcels and nazis are all turbo cucks who want to see white chads plow their women while they watch

anyone who supports nazism is a cuck, theyd take all your women and give them to chad and let you rot in a camp as an undesirable

everyone here who unironically believes in nazism should fucking rope already, disgusting self hating faggots, i wish all nazi stormfrontcels died because theyre such retard self hating idiots that it legitimately alarms me

"DEFEND THE WHITE RACE!!!" when every white foid who sees you thinks youre an ugly piece of shit who should die

youre defending a race of foids and chads who see you as nothing but slave labour, stupid nazis

30% - kinda gay ngl
Nobody gives a shit bro hitler would have killed me for being subhuman
exactly, id rape the fuck out of hitler, he deserves it for being a retard and using the same rhetoric that foids use to subjugate ugly men

Lookism is a universal concept to think that there was no lookism in Nazi Germany is retarded.

It's just that lookism doesn't apply equally to male to male and male to female relations and since most young Germans were sent to the front the lookism wasn't a prime factor there.

Besides they rapemaxxed a lot

exactly, id rape the fuck out of hitler, he deserves it for being a retard and using the same rhetoric that foids use to subjugate ugly men
the-rock-dwayne-johnson.gif

im too high testosterone currycel for this shit

Theyre chad only also.

hitler would have killed me for being subhuman
He would've done you and I a favor by killing us. Our lives are constant agony. Total hell.

Germany Beer GIF by SVT

At least circumcision was illegal in Germany at the time. Not that they’ve ever really done it.

I really can’t fathom how I got this unlucky. Like sub-1% of men who have ever walked this planet have had their cock mutilated. Why me? What have I done to deserve this?

You niggers and sand niggers talk about race all the time though

Nazis are proof of racepill despite being universally condemned there ideals of aryan supremacy reign supreme, the most sought after men are white men just like the nazi's said.

So sick of bluepilled retards trying to infiltrate this forum

Hating one race in particular < hating all races

He would've done you and I a favor by killing us. Our lives are constant agony. Total hell.

At least the nazis would have killed me and ended my suffering, meanwhile this society wants to keep me alive to be a wagie and always gaslighting me that its all in my head
I dont encourage it but you dont need to install a regime to kill yourself

Both Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany restricted women's rights and made it mandatory for them to find long-term partners and be obediant to their partners or otherwise risk being institutionalized in order to improve the birth rate. However, in the case of Germany at least they also institutionalized men who were perceived as being degenerate as well, so a fascist regime wouldn't really do any of us any favors either.

I dont encourage it but you dont need to install a regime to kill yourself
The goal is eugenics. The goal is upgrade humanity through the purging of subhumanity.

Race matters. Whether that's tall mogger races plundering the females from short subhuman races (like Thai's), or huge numbers of men from mateguarding races moving into Europe to rapemaxx, races with ugly men and good looking women, races with good looking men and ugly women... race matters.

Last edited:
Race matters. Whether that's tall mogger races plundering the females from short subhuman races (like Thai's), or huge numbers of men from mateguarding races moving into Europe to rapemaxx... race matters.
tenor.gif

I didnt say that race doesnt matter. im just asking how would benefiting a certain race at the expense of other races be good for the racially diverse incel community

Both Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany restricted women's rights and made it mandatory for them to find long-term partners and be obediant to their partners or otherwise risk being institutionalized in order to improve the birth rate. However, in the case of Germany at least they also institutionalized men who were perceived as being degenerate as well, so a fascist regime wouldn't really do any of us any favors either.
Giga based I’d prefer to live in a world like that as honorary Aryan

im just asking how would benefiting a certain race at the expense of other races be good for the racially diverse incel community
Life is a Darwnian competition for men. Not everyone can benefit or win.

Giga based I’d prefer to live in a world like that as honorary Aryan
:feelskek: You would enter the oven the first millisecond hitler sees u

No one ever said the Nazis care about inceldom.

Some in the incel community (not me, particularly) liked the historic nazis for getting rid of Jews and being anti-miscegenation. Those are things even ethnic-cels can get behind (e.g. ricecels getting mad at whites taking their noodlewhores).

No one ever said the Nazis care about inceldom.

Some in the incel community (not me, particularly) liked the historic nazis for getting rid of Jews and being anti-miscegenation. Those are things even ethnic-cels can get behind (e.g. ricecels getting mad at whites taking their noodlewhores).
cool. but good luck convincing most high iq incels that we should have a nazi style revolution. you dont have to be a nazi to be antisemitic and antidegeneracy

We don’t need nazism or fascism, we need an incel dictatorship

Germany Beer GIF by SVT

At least circumcision was illegal in Germany at the time. Not that they’ve ever really done it.

I really can’t fathom how I got this unlucky. Like sub-1% of men who have ever walked this planet have had their cock mutilated. Why me? What have I done to deserve this?
*hug* As a fellow mutilated male, I really feel you. We live in a gynocentric hellworld where men and male bodies are constantly demonized and shamed. But foids are the opressed ones :rolleyes: FGM is worse goy!!!