Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wheres your proof that nazis/fascists gave a shit about inceldom?

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
Fuck you man stop being such a kike

I dont encourage it but you dont need to install a regime to kill yourself
Lol they are all trying to justify Nazism because is the only value and thing in which they believe, like a religion. You make understand them that is cope and they remain with nothing, nihilist again , back to the step 1

At least the nazis would have killed me and ended my suffering, meanwhile this society wants to keep me alive to be a wagie and always gaslighting me that its all in my head

They were Chad/Stacy worshippers

everyone here who unironically believes in nazism should fucking rope already, disgusting self hating faggots, i wish all nazi stormfrontcels died because theyre such retard self hating idiots that it legitimately alarms me

"DEFEND THE WHITE RACE!!!" when every white foid who sees you thinks youre an ugly piece of shit who should die
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

At least the nazis would have killed me and ended my suffering, meanwhile this society wants to keep me alive to be a wagie and always gaslighting me that its all in my head
nigger if you wanna die then do that shit yourself, dont suck nazi cock because you hate yourself