Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which bergercels will be rounded up first as domestic terrorist these coming months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-
DHS/FBI got every single posts analyzed 10x over in their databanks.
And now being officially paper down bi the attorney general as domestic terrorists.
Stormfrontcels will be the first to go, am putting my bet on bummerdrummer at 50/50 before the year is over.
May be not going to Guantanamo bay but definitely grilled for several hours each day until a 'confession'

And now being officially paper down bi the attorney general as domestic terrorists.
Stormfrontcels will be the first to go, am putting my bet on bummerdrummer at 50/50 before the year is over.
May be not going to Guantanamo bay but definitely grilled for several hours each day until a 'confession'
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Whatever you need to tell yourself.
@BummerDrummer thoughts?
He is too busy statusmaxxing his youtube channel to bother with us.
Fakecel trait = youtube channel exceeding 500+ subscribing

He is too busy statusmaxxing his youtube channel to bother with us.
Fakecel trait = youtube channel exceeding 500+ subscribing
Sometimes he replies when tagged sometimes he doesn't. If the topic is about black people he usually replies when he's tagged tbh

Sometimes he replies when tagged sometimes he doesn't. If the topic is about black people he usually replies when he's tagged tbh
Tumblr 401053979431012f5582396a0d1d5a77 7c1b6fa1 500

What about this as an avii?

Told you before I don't change avis often and it's been less than a month since I've had this avi tbh. I like my letter avi for now.
@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this response and turning this down as a potential avii?

Tumblr 401053979431012f5582396a0d1d5a77 7c1b6fa1 500

Told you before I don't change avis often and it's been less than a month since I've had this avi tbh. I like my letter avi for now.

@Idlevillagercel thoughts on this response and turning this down as a potential avii?

View attachment 419268
He's just being stubborn (as always), he knows that both of the options you've offered as potential avis are way better than the lame letter he has now but he won't accept it cuz his little ego won't let him. It's pretty sad imo. You're just being a good friend trying to help him out and he apparently doesn't wanna see that. :(

He's just being stubborn (as always), he knows that both of the options you've offered as potential avis are way better than the lame letter he has now but he won't accept it cuz his little ego won't let him. It's pretty sad imo. You're just being a good friend trying to help him out and he apparently doesn't wanna see that. :(
Tbh

I just want him to have a Based Avii repping him :feelsbadman:

Americans are called burgercels. Bergercels are Israelis.

We need to psychoanalyze @your personality. He is a very interesting specimen. The most autistic I have seen.
Well, I wouldn't say he's the most autistic I've seen but he's definitely a specimen worthy of psychoanalysis :yes:

Well, I wouldn't say he's the most autistic I've seen but he's definitely a specimen worthy of psychoanalysis :yes:
He is very autistic. Just look at him going around this forum with no avi. Also, let me ask you this: have you ever seen him make a joke? Even once?

He is very autistic. Just look at him going around this forum with no avi. Also, let me ask you this: have you ever seen him make a joke? Even once?
Hmmm... I think now you have a point.

@your personality you just have caught my deepest interest. :feelshehe:

Hmmm... I think now you have a point.

@your personality you just have caught my deepest interest. :feelshehe:
Letter avis are fine. Not every avi I've had has been liked. Some people here didn't like the hamlossus moon avi.

Letter avis are fine. Not every avi I've had has been liked. Some people here didn't like the hamlossus moon avi.
@foidologist will you take a look at this? He seems to continue to exhibit high levels of stubbornness and a strong unwillingness to even consider other options.
I think your assessment on his degree of autism might actually be accurate...

@foidologist will you take a look at this? He seems to continue to exhibit high levels of stubbornness and a strong unwillingness to even consider other options.
I think your assessment on his degree of autism might actually be accurate...
Let's put him to the test. See if he's truly autistically stubborn.

@your personality, look, I've found the perfect avi for you:
86DD168B B9C8 44DE 968E ABF5085E7E0A

Will you use it or are you severely disabled due to autism?

View attachment 419284
Brilliant idea. I'm taking lots of notes right now. We must dissect his mind thoroughly if we want to truly understand the intricacies of his condition. :feelswhere:

@your personality don't worry, my friend, we are here to help you.

Tbh I don't know what's wrong with @your personality he's not been acting nice lately. He's even come to the point of encouraging fellow brocels to express opinions he secretly find amusing so that he can laugh at their expense:

Doesn't make sense tbh. I'll give him benefit of the doubt and assume that he's currently dealing with personal turmoils IRL
Not cool at all man. It's like he wants to mock ImbecilSlayer but not be the one who directly mocks him :feelswhat:

View attachment 419284
So if I choose not to change my avi I'm "autistically stubborn"? Nah that's just a question of not changing my avi on whim to please others.
I can tell some here are bothered by my letter avi from how much I've been asked about it recently tbh but me changing my avi so others wouldn't be bothered would make me more of a people pleaser instead of showing how I'd be less stubborn.

Not cool at all man. It's like he wants to mock ImbecilSlayer but not
Interesting theory. I'm working hard at the moment to wrap my mind around the complexity of his autism. I don't appreciate you calling me an imbecile and I'll make you pay for it but that's going to have to wait for now as it is my duty to dedicate my full attention to @your personality

But make no mistake, I will teach you a lesson as soon as my work here is done.

Not cool at all man. It's like he wants to mock ImbecilSlayer but not be the one who directly mocks him :feelswhat:
No that's not my intention. Look at my recent post in that thread. If anything it's difficult to explain consciousness without a religious framework.

View attachment 419284
That obnoxious looking smirk makes this an excellent choice tbqh

So if I choose not to change my avi I'm "autistically stubborn"? Nah that's just a question of not changing my avi on whim to please others.
I can tell some here are bothered by my letter avi from how much I've been asked about it recently tbh but me changing my avi so others wouldn't be bothered would make me more of a people pleaser instead of showing how I'd be less stubborn.
Tenor 9

Interesting theory. I'm working hard at the moment to wrap my mind around the complexity of his autism.
indeed
I don't appreciate you calling me an imbecile and I'll make you pay for it but that's going to have to wait
But make no mistake, I will teach you a lesson as soon as my work here is done.
What ??:feelswhat: :feelswhat: no no no you're VillagerSlayer

ImbecilSlayer = @Total Imbecile

I see, I see :feelswhere:

How about this one, little fella?

Remember that no one is forcing you to change your avi, that is entirely under your control. No need to feel unsafe here, buddy, we're just trying to help you.
No that's not my intention. Look at my recent post in that thread. If anything it's difficult to explain consciousness without a religious framework.
taking notes, taking notes... :feelsStudy:
What ??:feelswhat: :feelswhat: no no no you're VillagerSlayer

ImbecilSlayer = @Total Imbecile
Very good. You are smart enough to know who you should not mess with.

:feelswhere:

I don't get it, elab
There's autistic guys that are cocky and like to have avis that have cocky expressions. To think otherwise is pretty redpill but not :blackpill: tbh
I cant see the gif :feelswhat:
It's not a gif though. But the gif you attached might as well have been meant in the peer pressure way. Ik my current avi bothers some here but I'm not changing my avi just because of that.

:feelswhat: no no no, I was merely correcting a misunderstanding so as to no get distracted from the main issue at hand :feelswhere:

I still have your dark secret on standby should you ever get out of line :feelswhat:
Sure thing, my friend. It seems that we have a matter to resolve but you are right that we must focus on @your personality right now for the sake of professionalism. We'll take care of our personal issue on another occasion.

How do you know that happened? Or is happening?
Proof?

If A woman threatens to beat you up will you change your avi?

Damn now you're coming after me for something I posted in another thread that you didn't like? And no.

Oh, interesting hypothetical scenario to present. This will tell us a lot more about @your personality

@foidologist don't forget to include this in your notes :feelsStudy:

@Idlevillagercel @Dregster666 look at this. His autism is severe. He seems to be lashing out at me aggressively now because I have touched on his avi insecurity.

Oh, interesting hypothetical scenario to present. This will tell us a lot more about @your personality

How would you like it for someone to psychoanalyze you? You probably wouldn't like it right?
@Idlevillagercel @Dregster666 look at this. His autism is severe. He seems to be lashing out at me aggressively now because I have touched on his avi insecurity.
You insulted me by trying to imply I'm severely autistic. "Lashing out aggressively" stop blowing things out of proportion.

Only if it's a fat woman
:feelsStudy::feelsStudy::feelsStudy::feelsStudy:
How would you like it for someone to psychoanalyze you? You probably wouldn't like it right?

You insulted me by trying to imply I'm severely autistic. "Lashing out aggressively" stop blowing things out of proportion.
You are more than welcome to perform a psychoanalysis on me rn

Yes, I see he's gotten a little defensive now, but it is to be expected and it's all valuable data.

It's ok little fella. You can psychoanalyze all of us after we're done with you. Just remember this is for your own good. ;)

Not even then.
Don't lie. You've stated very clearly that you would be nice to women or they will kill you. If a fat woman was standing behind you rn ordering you to change your avi you would

We'll never get anywhere if he won't open up to us
@your personality open up for us will ya? I'm trying to be professional over here but you're just acting like a bitch at this point and making our work very hard :feelsugh:

Makes no difference what kind of woman it is.
And that's just what the sewers needs. This place is dry as hell. We need someone to flush some shit down the toilet and bring this sewer system back to life.
The Sewers will come back to life when it feels the time is right. It can't be forced or it will backup and flood the entire forum.

Makes no difference what kind of woman it is.
All this fear mongering and foid empowerment agenda of yours makes me think your condition is not autism but actually schizophrenia tbh.

Really dude? You're still so bothered by my opinion about how trying to instate enforced monogamy might backfire?
Not bothered, I am worried for you. You seem to have a pretty troubled mind and I have reasons to believe that your irrational fear of women is one of the main sources of your pain. As I said before, I'm here to help you buddyboyo ;)

All this fear mongering and foid empowerment agenda of yours makes me think your condition is not autism but actually schizophrenia tbh.
I personally do not believe he is suffering from schizophrenia. Yes, he suffers from extreme delusions (which one might associate with schizophrenia), but all of these are delusions that can be explained by an autistic lack of social awareness. They are mostly just gross misconceptions about basic human nature. It is true that these are misconceptions so massive and about such fundamental concepts that one would be right to call them delusions, but, as I've said, that can be explained by severe autism.

Really dude? You're still so bothered by my opinion about how trying to instate enforced monogamy might backfire?
Backfire cuz you're afraid of women? Holy fuck dude, women have 0 power. Literally 0. Are you fucking this low T?