Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which bergercels will be rounded up first as domestic terrorist these coming months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Holy shit :lul::lul::lul:

@Aadi my boy this shit is still going strong :feelsPop: where the fuck you at nigga :feelswhat: you're missing out on all the fun :feelsbadman:

angry_002-gif.409871

I had initially requested a ban yesterday but for some reason it only came into effect very recently.

But I had requested a ban yesterday because I was tired of the drama here and wanted to take a break (did the same thing when the foidologist and SillyTruecel drama was going on). At the time I requested the ban yesterday I thought all the flamewars were done with but apparently not.

That being said really not in the mood for any more flamewars or arguing tbh and again the only reason I respond is because I'm tagged. But now I'm probably not going to respond even if I'm tagged.

@ReconElement @-BrettyBoy- @JosefMengelecel
This guy :feelskek: over for him

@your personality should take his schzio meds and go back to his FDS forums where he came from. I'm sure they will appreciate his long incoherent ramblings over there.

This thread is like 4 or 5 on the top 10 most autistic threads on this forum

@your personality you're not gonna believe this but I was just lying in my couch scratching my ballsack and I found jesus christ in my heart, I think I am now ready to forgive you my curry friend. So come back to this thread and apologize whenever you find the courage yourself, I'll be waiting for you with open arms :feelsaww:

Nice song but I don't view flamewars as a game. They are something to be avoided. Some people find it fun to engage in them but I don't.
I see. I just found that thread you made in suggestions trying to delete the sewers :feelswhat: wtf dude, you wanna erase an entire forum because you can't take a couple jokes? That's some reddit shit rite there, not cool bruh

I see. I just found that thread you made in suggestions trying to delete the sewers :feelswhat: wtf dude, you wanna erase an entire forum because you can't take a couple jokes? That's some reddit shit rite there, not cool bruh
:feelsPop::feelskek:

No the thread is about having posts in the sewers not count toward postcount. That isn't the same as deleting the sewers.

No the thread is about having posts in the sewers not count toward postcount. That isn't the same as deleting the sewers.
That was the misleading title. Anyone that reads between the lines can tell what your plan really is. I'm onto you little inkwell :feelssus:

Btw I'm still waiting for an apology so I can forgive you and we can be friends again. Stop being such a drama queen and say the words

You shitpost the most on sewers tho.

Also unrelated but lift weights

Btw I'm still waiting for an apology so I can forgive you and we can be friends again. Stop being such a drama queen and say the words
He will probably not reply, he's legit scared of you

You don't deserve an apology. You deserve to be banned for continually bothering me and following me around on this forum everywhere.
@Master @SergeantIncel @mental_out @i_a_m_i @knajjd
You shitpost the most on sewers tho.

Also unrelated but lift weights
Completely related: mind your own business.

You don't deserve an apology. You deserve to be banned for continually bothering me and following me around on this forum everywhere.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The weasel did it again :feelskek: now what's your proof that I'm following you around everywhere? We can't even see your post history so how am I following?

You're a shameless liar dude, you know what, I don't wanna be your friend anymore!

now what's your proof that I'm following you around everywhere?
You have gone to the ban discussion thread to quote me and also another post on the suggestions forum.
We can't even see your post history so how am I following?
You are looking for places I have posted to try and connect what I've posted about in other forum sections to this thread.
you know what, I don't wanna be your friend anymore!
That's fine.

You have gone to the ban discussion thread to quote me and
I'm watching the BDM and I happened to be reading suggestions :feelswhat:
You are looking for places I have posted to try and connect what I've posted about in other forum sections to this thread.
Nigga I don't even know where you post, you're like a UFO that shows up when least expected!
That's fine.
:feels:

I was hoping you'd reconsider my offer tho. How can you be so cruel :cryfeels:

@Dregster666 this nigga has no heart

@Master @SergeantIncel @mental_out @i_a_m_i @knajjd.
One time I ate the spicy sandwich at Chick fil a and my shit caught on fire. @Master @SergeantIncel @mental_out @i_a_m_i @knajjd

It was better here when you were banned. You act like a complete troll despite me making it clear numerous times I don't find you funny and I want you to leave me alone.

Nothing new for you talking shit about me you mean?
You aren't funny to me and you cope by saying that means I am overly sensitive and autistic.

No you're just an annoying liar who should have stayed gone from this site.

Dude, the only power you have is constantly bumping and derailing threads here and tagging people to try and gang up on me. Idk where you get your kicks acting like a failed normie bully.

If you have to say things like "know when to walk away" you're a bully. Just admit it and then stop posting about me or tagging me. I come here to cope not to get in pissing contests with you.

"just walk away bro"
"just don't respond"

And then you tag me again when I don't respond. Your tagging privileges should be taken away. It's all you have beside derailing threads.

Toughen me up? How about you stop messing with me and starting shit for no reason?
@Broly Thoughts on this thread :feelswhere:

I have and it was:feelshehe:

Man .is doesn’t have these kinds of threads anymore:feelswhat:

Really is sad tbh:feelsbadman:
The new generation of .is doesn't know how to start and maintain beefs :feelstastyman: