Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which bergercels will be rounded up first as domestic terrorist these coming months?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
I personally do not believe he is suffering from schizophrenia. Yes, he suffers from extreme delusions (which one might associate with schizophrenia), but all of these are delusions that can be explained by an autistic lack of social awareness. They are mostly just gross misconceptions about basic human nature. It is true that these are misconceptions so massive and about such fundamental concepts that one would be right to call them delusions, but, as I've said, that can be explained by severe autism.
It seems like I'm getting brutally IQmogged by you once again. You know what, I'll just let you do the psychoanalysis and I'll just stick to mocking the fuck out of @your personality in the meanwhile :lul:

It seems like I'm getting brutally IQmogged by you once again. You know what, I'll just let you do the psychoanalysis and I'll just stick to mocking the fuck out of @your personality in the meanwhile :lul:
I heard a fat woman used to beat him up in high school and steal his lunch money. She used it to buy McDonald's, thus increasing her fatness and therefore her power. A vicious cycle. Many believe that this is the root of his autism today.

Backfire cuz you're afraid of women? Holy fuck dude, women have 0 power. Literally 0. Are you fucking this low T?
Already explained several times that just because you force women to be with you doesn't mean they'll accept it peacefully. There'll be a lot of situations where the wife murders the husband in such a situation because she doesn't want to be with a man that she's not sexually attracted to.
I heard a fat woman used to beat him up in high school and steal his lunch money. She used it to buy McDonald's, thus increasing her fatness and therefore her power. A vicious cycle. Many believe that this is the root of his autism today.
cope

Thanks for admitting you're just a bully. What are you even doing on this site?
1 I'm not a bully, I'm just passing my time in a friendly funny way with my fellow brocels (you included).

2 I am an incel so I have the right to be in this place.

3 stop being such a bitch (I'm telling you this in a jokingly way so don't take it seriously)

4 I actually don't think autism is something necessarily bad and I am trying to learn good things from it as you might have already noticed by the beautiful structure of this reply (learned this from littleboy)

Fucking brutal :lul:

Already explained several times that just because you force women to be with you doesn't mean they'll accept it peacefully. There'll be a lot of situations where the wife murders the husband in such a situation because she doesn't want to be with a man that she's not sexually attracted to
Bruh.... women murder men now a lot more than they used to back when they were married off. Are you a fucking retard? How cowardly can one "man" be

1 I'm not a bully, I'm just passing my time in a friendly funny way with my fellow brocels (you included).
Yeah I don't call this friendly.
3 stop being such a bitch (I'm telling you this in a jokingly way so don't take it seriously)
Hold on... I'll decide what to take seriously and what not to. If someone calls me autistic and says they're mocking me I'm not going to take that in a joking way. I never did any of that to you and you probably would take it as an insult if I acted to you how you're acting toward me.
4 I actually don't think autism is something necessarily bad and I am trying to learn good things from it as you might have already noticed by the beautiful structure of this reply (learned this from littleboy)
So why even bring it up? There's a lot of autistic people on this site. They don't need to be singled out just because someone disagrees with what they said.
Bruh.... women murder men now a lot more than they used to back when they were married off. Are you a fucking retard? How cowardly can one "man" be
Here are cases of women murdering their husbands before no fault divorce was more common (not saying no fault divorce is good butthat there's somethings that resulted as a result of divorce being harder and murder of unwanted husbands was one of them): https://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/search/label/Husband-Killing

Where are the stats on how women murder men now a lot more compared to in the past? Wouldn't they have less opportunity to murder men now that more women than ever aren't in a committed relationship with a man and so aren't around men as much?

Would Lorena Bobbit have been able to mutilate John Bobbit if they weren't married? Would Mary Winkler have been able to get close enough to shoot her husband dead in his sleep were she not married to him?

Last edited:

Hold on... I'll decide what to take seriously and what not to. If someone calls me autistic and says they're mocking me I'm not going to take that in a joking way. I never did any of that to you and you probably would take it as an insult if I acted to you how you're acting toward me.

So why even bring it up? There's a lot of autistic people on this site. They don't need to be singled out just because someone disagrees with what they said.

Here are cases of women murdering their husbands before no fault divorce was more common (not saying this no fault divorce is good but there's somethings that resulted as a result of divorce being harder and murder was one of them): https://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/search/label/Husband-Killing

Where are the stats on how women murder men now a lot more compared to in the past? Wouldn't they have less opportunity to murder men now that more women than ever aren't in a committed relationship with a man and so aren't around men as much?

Would Lorena Bobbit have been able to mutilate John Bobbit if they weren't married? Would Mary Winkler have been able to get close enough to shoot her husband dead in his sleep were she not married to him?
You are seriously saying that we need to avoid angering women because you're intimidated by them. This is the utmost faggotry. It is pathetic beyond words and an affront to God. You will be judged.

I said I don't think autism is something necessarily bad but I do believe that in some cases it can be a serious problem that needs to be treated (this is your particular case right now)
Well, you kinda are acting like an autistic bitch and I don't think it is good for you. That's why I'm telling you all this. You have very erroneous ways of thinking that are not good for you and the sooner you rid yourself of those psychological hindrances the better it will be. I'll say it again: we are trying to help you :)
You're my friend you fucking idiot stop coping like retarded piece of shit for fucks sake goddammit holy fucking crap

You are seriously saying that we need to avoid angering women because you're intimidated by them.
Women can't kill men they don't want to be with now? Because that's what "angering" women by making them be with men they are not sexually attracted to can result in. Why do you think you heard so much about those cases of women killing their husbands back when marriage between women and the average man was more common? They never liked the average man. Many were itching to get rid of them. That's what feminism was about.

Women can't kill men they don't want to be with now? Because that's what "angering" women by making them be with men they are not sexually attracted to can result in. Why do you think you heard so much about those cases of women killing their husbands back when marriage between women and the average man was more common? They never liked the average man. Many were itching to get rid of them. That's what feminism was about.
What the fuck are you talking about? I am calling you a faggot for being afraid of them. I am calling you the biggest faggot in the world for avoiding offending them out of that fear. I don't care what peepeepoopoo faggot retard shit you want to write. You do what women want because you're afraid they'll hurt you if you don't. That makes you the biggest fag that ever lived. End of.

What the fuck are you talking about? I am calling you a faggot for being afraid of them. I am calling you the biggest faggot in the world for avoiding offending them out of that fear. I don't care what peepeepoopoo faggot retard shit you want to write. You do what women want because you're afraid they'll hurt you if you don't. That makes you the biggest fag that ever lived. End of.
FACS

I said I don't think autism is something necessarily bad but I do believe that in some cases it can be a serious problem that needs to be treated (this is your particular case right now)
There's no treatment. You are just talking shit because you didn't like what I posted earlier about enforced monogamy and how it might backfire.
Well, you kinda are acting like an autistic bitch and I don't think it is good for you. That's why I'm telling you all this. You have very erroneous ways of thinking that are not good for you and the sooner you rid yourself of those psychological hindrances the better it will be. I'll say it again: we are trying to help you :)
It's not your place to tell me what is good for me and what isn't. You're just another poster on this forum like anyone else.
You're my friend you fucking idiot stop coping like retarded piece of shit for fucks sake goddammit holy fucking crap
Cope that's not what someone who is my friend would say. Your response reads like a parody.
Tell you what: you are completely free as you have always been to try and force women into relationships and to try and make them sexually attracted to you. But if that fails and the woman resents you enough to want to kill you for forcing her into that arrangement then that's also something you can accept.

Last edited:
Idk why he forced me to seriouspost lmao
There's no treatment. You are just talking shit because you didn't like what I posted earlier about enforced monogamy and how it might backfire.

It's not your place to tell me what is good for me and what isn't. You're just another poster on this forum like anyone else.

Cope that's not what someone who is my friend would say. Your response reads like a parody.

Tell you what: you are completely free as you have always been to try and force women into relationships and to try and make them sexually attracted to you. But if that fails and the woman resents you enough to want to kill you for forcing her into that arrangement then that's also something you can accept.
Please get a grip. This isn't about arranged marriage or any other specific thing which might anger a woman. It's about you avoiding doing things that would anger a woman specifically because you're afraid of them, in general. It's cowardice to a degree which I cannot even comprehend, and I am high inhib as fuck. Did you grow up without a father?

Imagine going to jail for being a virgin lmao

Here are cases of women murdering their husbands before no fault divorce was more common (not saying no fault divorce is good butthat there's somethings that resulted as a result of divorce being harder and murder of unwanted husbands was one of them): https://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/search/label/Husband-Killing

Bruh you can find cases of anyone murdering anyone. Those women who would step out of line are an extremely rare minority and less than they are etoday and would be dealt the death penality. Are you a fucking retard? "lets give women what they want or they'll murder us" stfu. 99.9% of women will know their place and the rest will get the death penality. you're an idiot

Please get a grip. This isn't about arranged marriage or any other specific thing which might anger a woman. It's about you avoiding doing things that would anger a woman specifically because you're afraid of them, in general. It's cowardice to a degree which I cannot even comprehend, and I am high inhib as fuck. Did you grow up without a father?
I only referred to what women might do if you force them into relationships. Otherwise I never said anything about calling them out, not holding back if they assault you and so on or how you should be fearful of angering women and avoid doing that. If it seemed like that then my mistake but I was referring to what could happen if men force women to be with them in marriages like before feminism. Again not saying this outcome is good but that if the past is any indication women can't stand being with men they aren't sexually attracted to and many will resort to murdering the men they are forced to be with. Already happens in countries where arranged marriage is still kind of common like India.

I know what you are trying to do with that last line too and that'll you'll insult me no matter what so I'm not answering that personal question about family upbringing.

My friend, I couldn't care less about the opinions of some random soyboy living on another continent (unless that little soyboy happens to be my friend, and you are my friend, that's why I care about your opinions, my friend).

And believe me, there is a treatment for your stupidity. We are working on it right now.
It's not your place to tell me what is good for me and what isn't. You're just another poster on this forum like anyone else
It is my responsibility as a friend to show you the right way and provide the guidance you need.
Nigger, you need to chill the fuck out and get a fucking grip. I don't give a flying shit if you don't understand what I'm doing. You've already exposed your inability to comprehend simple social dynamics so fuck your judgement, I AM THE ONE WHO WILL SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY BITCH! YOU GOTTA SUBMIT TO MY ETERNAL WISDOM AND SHIT LIKE THAT AND EMBRACE MY GOOD INTENTIONS!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CARE FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER??? GODFUCKINGDAMMIT I'M LOSING MY SHIT

btw sorry that I replied this late. we've been experiencing some blackouts in the shithole I live.

Idk why he forced me to seriouspost lmao
He's a troubled man, be patient with him.

Bruh you can find cases of anyone murdering anyone.
You didn't answer my question of whether you have stats to prove that women are murdering men more than ever compared to the past though.
Those women who would step out of line are an extremely rare minority and less than they are etoday and would be dealt the death penality. Are you a fucking retard? "lets give women what they want or they'll murder us" stfu. 99.9% of women will know their place and the rest will get the death penality. you're an idiot
If it's an "extremely rare minority" that step out of line then why is it common for the average woman to engage in man bashing, jokes about penis mutilation and hurting weak men on social media like twitter? Are you now implying suddenly that's not a big concern and it mostly means nothing? That would go against your previous posts on this site and how you get into arguments on twitter with women that say misandrist things.

If it's an "extremely rare minority" that step out of line then why is it common for the average woman to engage in man bashing, jokes about penis mutilation and hurting weak men on social media like twitter?
Becase we allow them?? Because we litterally allow them and gave them power, you fucking moron. Are you seriously tryna pretend that modern day is better than the old way of oppressing women because you're scared of women?????

You are a natural coward. You see women bashing men on twitter and your natural instinct is to give them everything they want and not to beat them into submisison?

You are geniunly one of the lowest iq users on the forum. Like you're extremely autistic

My friend, I couldn't care less about the opinions of some random soyboy living on another continent (unless that little soyboy happens to be my friend, and you are my friend, that's why I care about your opinions, my friend).
You don't have to care about my opinions. It's not hurting you physically in any way or making your life worse.
And believe me, there is a treatment for your stupidity. We are working on it right now.

It is my responsibility as a friend to show you the right way and provide the guidance you need
I have the right to my opinions and you have the right to your opinions. You can tell me where you think I'm wrong but don't try to force your views on me.

Nigger, you need to chill the fuck out and get a fucking grip. I don't give a flying shit if you don't understand what I'm doing. You've already exposed your inability to comprehend simple social dynamics so fuck your judgement, I AM THE ONE WHO WILL SHOW YOU THE RIGHT WAY BITCH! YOU GOTTA SUBMIT TO MY ETERNAL WISDOM AND SHIT LIKE THAT AND EMBRACE MY GOOD INTENTIONS!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I CARE FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER??? GODFUCKINGDAMMIT I'M LOSING MY SHIT
This isn't how you show you care for someone. And yeah obviously you are losing your shit. You came into this thread talking about how you were eager to analyze me and my responses but now you are freaking out. I'm not submitting to shit from you. Learn to accept that.

I only referred to what women might do if you force them into relationships.
Okay? And I said it doesn't matter what the reason is. If you're avoiding doing something that would anger women because you're afraid they'll hurt/kill you, it is cowardice beyond words.
I know what you are trying to do with that last line too and that'll you'll insult me no matter what so I'm not answering that personal question about family upbringing.
You do not know what I'm trying to do. You have not known what a single person was trying to do, ever, in the entirety of this conversation. I am asking you that because I cannot imagine a man who had any masculine influence in his life at all would have so little idea of what it means to be a man. I'm not even claiming to be courageous myself, but the idea of cowering to women because you're afraid of being hurt or killed by them? That's just beyond the pale. You don't just lose the right to call yourself "courageous" with that; you lose the right to even call yourself male. Just get a grip. I'm not trying to mock you anymore or anything. I almost never seriouspost on this site, but I will be serious and tell you you need to deal with this. Maybe read Storm of Steel or something.

Last edited:
Becase we allow them?? Because we litterally allow them and gave them power, you fucking moron. Are you seriously tryna pretend that modern day is better than the old way of oppressing women because you're scared of women?????
No the modern day has a lot of faults and the older days were better in many ways. But back then it was not known how much women hated the average man and how prone to violence and cruelty women were.
You are a natural coward. You see women bashing men on twitter and your natural instinct is to give them everything they want and not to beat them into submisison?
There's a middleground between giving them everything they want and beating them to submission. You can't beat everyone into submission to force them to comply to you if they aren't sexually attracted to you. Women say it themselves and show it: they will only agree to submit to a man they find sexually attractive. If you aren't sexually attractive to them then you're only leverage over them will be beating them until one day they may snap and kill you in your sleep.
You are geniunly one of the lowest iq users on the forum. Like you're extremely autistic
No one ever asked you to put your trust in someone or look up to them. You had a similar falling out with LittleBoy so maybe next time don't look to others for what you consider "based" takes if you are inevitably going to be disappointed with some things they might eventually say.

No the modern day has a lot of faults and the older days were better in many ways. But back then it was not known how much women hated the average man and how prone to violence and cruelty women were.
It didn't matter if they hated men, they had no choice. and you're acting like women killed men regularly, which is obviously not true. they were kept at home and beaten if they misbehaved aside from like 0.01%. You absolute idiot.
There's a middleground between giving them everything they want and beating them to submission. You can't beat everyone into submission to force them to comply to you if they aren't sexually attracted to you. Women say it themselves and show it: they will only agree to submit to a man they find sexually attractive. If you aren't sexually attractive to them then you're only leverage over them will be beating them until one day they may snap and kill you in your sleep.
That middle ground is simped and cucked. Modern day is that middle ground. Women are more likely to kill you today than they were back then you fucking cowardly idiot. If you're scared of a woman killing you then don't get married faggot when forced monogomy happens. stay an incel because you're a coward. Real men will just beat women and they'll know their place. fucking pussy
No one ever asked you to put your trust in someone or look up to them. You had a similar falling out with LittleBoy so maybe next time don't look to others for what you consider "based" takes if you are inevitably going to be disappointed with some things they might eventually say.
I honestly only ever skimmed through your writings, I just assumed cuz you type a lot you were probably smart. but you're egeniunly just very very low IQ and actually autsitic and it's sad

You don't have to care about my opinions. It's not hurting you physically in any way or making your life worse.
I care about you*
I have the right to my opinions and you have the right to your opinions. You can tell me where you think I'm wrong but don't try to force your views on me.
I am trying to rescue you*
This isn't how you show you care for someone. And yeah obviously you are losing your shit. You came into this thread talking about how you were eager to analyze me and my responses but now you are freaking out. I'm not submitting to shit from you. Learn to accept that.
You are bluepilled* (I will never accept that cuz I know it's bad for you)

Bottom line: You just incapable to reason, incapable to understand friendship/social shit in general, and you definitely need someone (me) to guide you in this hard predicament you find yourself in.
Maybe read Storm of Steel or something.
:feelskek:

Okay? And I said it doesn't matter what the reason is.
You didn't say that earlier:
Please get a grip. This isn't about arranged marriage or any other specific thing which might anger a woman. It's about you avoiding doing things that would anger a woman specifically because you're afraid of them, in general.

If you're avoiding doing something that would anger women because you're afraid they'll hurt/kill you, it is cowardice beyond words.
It's survival instinct to not want to do things that result in you getting hurt or killed. And you see how many men live miserably in dead bedrooms in arranged marriages where the wife barely puts out willingly and there are many cases where the woman eventually ends up plotting to ruin her husband's life in some way? Don't tell me that doesn't happen. It happens in great enough numbers for it to be known that arranged marriages are mostly loveless marriages where the woman resents her husband and a lot of the time the husband ends up hurt in many ways and even regrets getting married.
You do not know what I'm trying to do. You have not known what a single person was trying to do, ever, in the entirety of this conversation. I am asking you that because I cannot imagine a man who had any masculine influence in his life at all would have so little idea of what it means to be a man. I'm not even claiming to be courageous myself, but the idea of being afraid of being hurt or killed by women? That's just beyond the pale.
There's probably some people on this site that are afraid of being hurt or killed by women because they would find such a fate humiliating.
That's not something I would find humiliating but nonetheless of course I don't want to do things that would increase the chances of me getting hurt or killed. You call that cowardice but I call it survival instinct.
You don't just lose the right to call yourself "courageous" with that; you lose the right to even call yourself male. Just get a grip. I'm not trying to mock you anymore or anything. I almost never seriouspost on this site, but I will be serious and tell you you need to deal with this. Maybe read Storm of Steel or something.
Being a male means being born biologically as a male. You'd have a point if you said "you lose the right to even call yourself a man" and I never claimed to be manly or anything (which not every male can be given that there are some males that are more meek and fearful than others because that's unironically their personality) so I don't see what your point is. If I had claimed to be manly then I could see how it would be hypocritical of me but I never claimed to be a manly man that puts women in their place. Not everyone has it in them to do that. You would have to be absurd to think otherwise. There's a reason even in the past there were some men that weren't married and couldn't "control" women.

It's survival instinct to not want to do things that result in you getting hurt or killed. And you see how many men live miserably in dead bedrooms in arranged marriages where the wife barely puts out willingly and there are many cases where the woman eventually ends up plotting to ruin her husband's life in some way? Don't tell me that doesn't happen. It happens in great enough numbers for it to be known that arranged marriages are mostly loveless marriages where the woman resents her husband and a lot of the time the husband ends up hurt in many ways and even regrets getting married.

There's probably some people on this site that are afraid of being hurt or killed by women because they would find such a fate humiliating.
That's not something I would find humiliating but nonetheless of course I don't want to do things that would increase the chances of me getting hurt or killed. You call that cowardice but I call it survival instinct.

Being a male means being born biologically as a male. You'd have a point if you said "you lose the right to even call yourself a man" and I never claimed to be manly or anything (which not every male can be given that there are some males that are more meek and fearful than others because that's unironically their personality) so I don't see what your point is. If I had claimed to be manly then I could see how it would be hypocritical of me but I never claimed to be a manly man that puts women in their place. Not everyone has it in them to do that. You would have to be absurd to think otherwise. There's a reason even in the past there were some men that weren't married and couldn't "control" women.
In all seriousness, are you really this stubborn? how hard can it be to put your ego aside and recognize that you're wrong? I've been wrong plenty of times in the past yet I've never gone to such lengths making an even bigger fool of myself just out of childish stubbornness like you are doing right now. I've honestly never seen anyone like you before.

In all seriousness, are you really this stubborn? how hard can it be to put your ego aside and recognize that you're wrong?
I never said my opinion was right. Only that it is my opinion that enforced monogamy can backfire on men that try to instate it. Never said you couldn't disagree with it. But I did insist that I reserve the right to keep this opinion.
I've been wrong plenty of times in the past yet I've never gone to such lengths making an even bigger fool of myself just out of childish stubbornness like you are doing right now. I've honestly never seen anyone like you before.
You are trying to force me to concede to your point of view. Don't try and make it seem like this is a question of right versus wrong. I never forced you to try and concede to my point of view so ofc I don't like you try to doing that.

This forum isn't about going around trying to get others to agree with you. There's going to disagreements. Sometimes those disagreements are going to be so major that it causes users not to want to interact with each other over a difference in opinion on a matter. That's fine. They can move on. But you refuse to move on.

If you don't like what I say then take it up with the mods. I have not been banned or warned so far for expressing my opinion so it's not your place to tell me what's "right" or "wrong" for this forum.

Are you illiterate?
It's survival instinct to not want to do things that result in you getting hurt or killed.
"It's a survival instinct to not make women mad"
Being a male means being born biologically as a male. You'd have a point if you said "you lose the right to even call yourself a man" and I never claimed to be manly or anything (which not every male can be given that there are some males that are more meek and fearful than others because that's unironically their personality) so I don't see what your point is.
No, you lost the ability to call yourself a "man" long ago. Now you do not even have the right to call yourself a male. This isn't about you not being manly; it's about you not having the most basic dignity. I am having trouble describing it. I've been saying it is cowardice "beyond words", and it really is. I can actually say that I have never met another man in my life like this, and this is not hyperbole: I can say that I have never before, in all my life, encountered a man who was afraid of being killed or beat up by women. I have never encountered it. I have never even met such a person on the internet. I have encountered plenty of male feminists, redditors, and that sort of thing, but I never once met a man who was physically intimidated by women. A lot of men aren't "manly". This goes beyond simply not being manly. It's something else, and because I've never encountered it before, it also goes beyond words for me.

I never said my opinion was right. Only that it is my opinion that enforced monogamy can backfire on men that try to instate it. Never said you couldn't disagree with it. But I did insist that I reserve the right to keep this opinion.
But you're saying very ridiculous stuff that has no basis on logic nor facts. How can you go so far defending such invalid reasoning just cuz you don't wanna accept that you're wrong? it baffles me tbh.
You are trying to force me to concede to your point of view. Don't try and make it seem like this is a question of right versus wrong. I never forced you to try and concede to my point of view so ofc I don't like you try to doing that.

This forum isn't about going around trying to get others to agree with you. There's going to disagreements. Sometimes those disagreements are going to be so major that it causes users not to want to interact with each other over a difference in opinion on a matter. That's fine. They can move on. But you refuse to move on.

If you don't like what I say then take it up with the mods. I have not been banned or warned so far for expressing my opinion so it's not your place to tell me what's "right" or "wrong" for this forum.
Why do you take all this so seriously man? I mean, I get that you are an autist but it's not like you're unable to use your brain. I'm not trying to offend you right now, I'm just curious: Do you really not understand when I'm joking? Like, I actually make an effort to sound clownish and shit. Is it really that hard for you to wrap your mind around simple jokes?

How old are you btw?

It's about you avoiding doing things that would anger a woman specifically because you're afraid of them, in general.
Yeah I'm afraid about being hurt or killed by anyone. I'm not going to pretend otherwise.
"It's a survival instinct to not make women mad"
That's your interpretation of it. Not what I said. You know that posts here can make women mad too right? Yet I still post.
No, you lost the ability to call yourself a "man" long ago. Now you do not even have the right to call yourself a male.
Yeah according to you. Do I answer to you? No.
This isn't about you not being manly; it's about you not having the most basic dignity. I am having trouble describing it. I've been saying it is cowardice "beyond words", and it really is. I can actually say that I have never met another man in my life like this, and this is not hyperbole: I can say that I have never before, in all my life, encountered a man who was afraid of being killed or beat up by women. I have never encountered it. I have never even met such a person on the internet. I have encountered plenty of male feminists, redditors, and that sort of thing, but I never once met a man who was physically intimidated by women. A lot of men aren't "manly". This goes beyond simply not being manly. It's something else, and because I've never encountered it before, it also goes beyond words for me.
You aren't afraid of being killed or beat up? This isn't even about whether it's at the hands of a woman or not. You are saying you aren't concerned that forcing someone to do something they don't want to can get you killed? You are essentially implying women aren't capable of killing men now if you think that.

Yet there are many stories of just that happening. What's the common denominator? The wife isn't sexually attracted to the husband or goes insane because she can't accept her husband trying to get her to submit to him.
https://unknownmisandry.blogspot.com/search/label/Husband-Killing

It didn't matter if they hated men, they had no choice. and you're acting like women killed men regularly, which is obviously not true. they were kept at home and beaten if they misbehaved aside from like 0.01%. You absolute idiot.
How are you going to change the views of women alive today that have already made it clear they'd rather die than submit to a man they aren't sexually attracted to? It's a done deal. There's no going back as far as women in western countries are considered.
That middle ground is simped and cucked. Modern day is that middle ground. Women are more likely to kill you today than they were back then you fucking cowardly idiot.
Do you have stats to prove that? You haven't provided them. Until then you have not provided proof that women are more likely to kill you today then back then.
If you're scared of a woman killing you then don't get married faggot when forced monogomy happens. stay an incel because you're a coward. Real men will just beat women and they'll know their place. fucking pussy
Not every incel has to sign onto your beta revolution where you force women into monogamous relationships. There are many incels here that just want to cope the best they can.
I honestly only ever skimmed through your writings, I just assumed cuz you type a lot you were probably smart. but you're egeniunly just very very low IQ and actually autsitic and it's sad
Okay so your prior assumptions about me were wrong. It happens and you feel letdown. You can ignore what I post from now on.

How are you going to change the views of women alive today that have already made it clear they'd rather die than submit to a man they aren't sexually attracted to? It's a done deal. There's no going back as far as women in western countries are considered.
No, it's not a done deal. Throughout history women have been controlled and forced. WE just do that again. It doesn't matter what women think, because they are weak.
Do you have stats to prove that? You haven't provided them. Until then you have not provided proof that women are more likely to kill you today then back then.
It's literally fucking common sense. Men have always been the majority of murderers. Without a doubt women back then killed a lot less than now. And even if it was more it would still be a milliniscule percntage, you utter soy fag. "umm source sweaty? you have a source for that?"
Not every incel has to sign onto your beta revolution where you force women into monogamous relationships. There are many incels here that just want to cope the best they can.
Actually most incels think like you. The vast majority. Since most incels are bluepilled. you're a soyboy who is literally afraid of women adn thinks women should have rights cuz you're scared of them lmaooo
Okay so your prior assumptions about me were wrong. It happens and you feel letdown. You can ignore what I post from now on.
I'm not let down, I kinda figured you were autistic cuz you'd always argue outside of the point. But low iq and soyboy was a surprise.

No, it's not a done deal. Throughout history women have been controlled and forced. WE just do that again. It doesn't matter what women think, because they are weak.
Physical force only does so much. Do people that have to submit to governments under force all learn to accept it? No many of them have building feelings of resentment and want to overthrow and dethrone the government and heads of state if the right time presents itself. Women are no different. No one likes being told what to do and being physically forced to do it.
It's literally fucking common sense. Men have always been the majority of murderers. Without a doubt women back then killed a lot less than now. And even if it was more it would still be a milliniscule percntage, you utter soy fag. "umm source sweaty? you have a source for that?"
That's right I need a source otherwise it's just conjecture from you about how women killed less back then. I'm not going to go on your word alone.
Actually most incels think like you. The vast majority. Since most incels are bluepilled. you're a soyboy who is literally afraid of women adn thinks women should have rights cuz you're scared of them lmaooo
Okay if that's the conclusion you want to come to all because I said that enforced monogamy may not work out successful for men then so be it.
I'm not let down, I kinda figured you were autistic cuz you'd always argue outside of the point. But low iq and soyboy was a surprise.
And again now that you've formed that view you can just ignore what I post from now on.

Physical force only does so much. Do people that have to submit to governments under force all learn to accept it? No many of them have building feelings of resentment and want to overthrow and dethrone the government and heads of state if the right time presents itself. Women are no different. No one likes being told what to do and being physically forced to do it.
LMAO are you seriously suggesting women stage a revolution? The difference is the people out nuumber the govermnent, Each men keeps his wife at home in place. You absolute coward, literally none of this matters since foid murders are like less than 0.01%. you absolute tool. What an incredibly low IQ metaphor.
That's right I need a source otherwise it's just conjecture from you about how women killed less back then. I'm not going to go on your word alone.
Common sense you soy fag.
Okay if that's the conclusion you want to come to all because I said that enforced monogamy may not work out successful for men then so be it.
LMAO what a soyboy. Nigga doesn't want a wife he controls cuz he'd be scared of her lmaooo
And again now that you've formed that view you can just ignore what I post from now on.
Nah, now I can properly make fun of you for being a low T low IQ soyboy

LMAO are you seriously suggesting women stage a revolution? The difference is the people out nuumber the govermnent, Each men keeps his wife at home in place. You absolute coward, literally none of this matters since foid murders are like less than 0.01%. you absolute tool. What an incredibly low IQ metaphor.
It's the same idea. People don't like being controlled and many will rebel when they feel they can.
Common sense you soy fag.
So you don't have the source then? I'm not taking your word for it just because you claim it's common sense. I'd ask this of anyone. If you don't have the stats to back it up it's just conjecture.
LMAO what a soyboy. Nigga doesn't want a wife he controls cuz he'd be scared of her lmaooo
That's a low IQ response in itself from you. Just full of insults and mocking.
Nah, now I can properly make fun of you for being a low T low IQ soyboy
And try and mock me off the site like you did LittleBoy? You'd be doing me a favor given how much of a waste of time this site can be. Go ahead and rot on this circlejerk you @Idlevillagercel @foidologist @Dregster666 @shii410 have made this place.

Doesn't make sense tbh. I'll give him benefit of the doubt and assume that he's currently dealing with personal turmoils IRL

Not cool at all man. It's like he wants to mock ImbecilSlayer but not be the one who directly mocks him :feelswhat:

I dont see how hes trying to moock me in that thread

I might be too autistic to notice

I dont see how hes trying to moock me in that thread

I might be too autistic to notice
They are starting shit with me by implying I mocked you when they have no proof.

It's the same idea. People don't like being controlled and many will rebel when they feel they can.

So you don't have the source then? I'm not taking your word for it just because you claim it's common sense. I'd ask this of anyone. If you don't have the stats to back it up it's just conjecture.

And try and mock me off the site like you did LittleBoy? You'd be doing me a favor given how much of a waste of time this site can be. Go ahead and rot on this circlejerk you @Idlevillagercel @foidologist @Dregster666 @shii410 have made this place.
Hey bro don't be like that, we started all this just a way to pass time and have fun. Maybe @FullTimeLoser got a little too worked up by your autism but just give him some time and he'll calm down.

Look, I don't expect you to change your views about women and shit anymore. You're free to have your own opinions but... You've got to change your avi man. At least do it to show you don't hold grudges against any of us. We're all brocels at the end of the day nam sayin?

No it's not the same idea because women CANT rebel. They're ants compared to us. It is in no way the same, you idiot. Women have never been able to rebel. Are you seriosly arguing against taking away women's rights?
"umm sweaty source? source for that sweaty???"
Because calling you a soyboy is literally the only response. You don't want a wife because you're scared of her. You're a soy.
It's just fun mate, soyboys are always easy to rile up.

Hey bro don't be like that, we started all this just a way to pass time and have fun.
You took your "fun" too far.

Look, I don't expect you to change your views about women and shit anymore. You're free to have your own opinions but...
Good that's all I wanted to make clear.
You've got to change your avi man. At least do it to show you don't hold grudges against any of us. We're all brocels at the end of the day nam sayin?
View attachment 419318
No and I have a feeling that the reason why people were bothered by the letter avi is that the letter avi usually appears when a member here is considered leaving. Never said I was leaving but even if I was so what? There's only a limited amount of things you can post about here and over time there's less and less to talk about.

You took your "fun" too far.

Good that's all I wanted to make clear.

No and I have a feeling that the reason why people were bothered by the letter avi is that the letter avi usually appears when a member here is considered leaving. Never said I was leaving but even if I was so what? There's only a limited amount of things you can post about here and over time there's less and less to talk about.
Maybe this isn't the right time but I've always wanted to ask you this: Do you think I'm a cool user my nigga? (I need some validation right now, you're making me feel a little bad about myself ngl)

Hey bro don't be like that, we started all this just a way to pass time and have fun. Maybe @FullTimeLoser got a little too worked up by your autism but just give him some time and he'll calm down.

Look, I don't expect you to change your views about women and shit anymore. You're free to have your own opinions but... You've got to change your avi man. At least do it to show you don't hold grudges against any of us. We're all brocels at the end of the day nam sayin?
View attachment 419318
He's afraid I'm going to ask SillyTruecel to come back to the forum and she'll get mad and beat him up

He's afraid I'm going to ask SillyTruecel to come back to the forum and she'll get mad and beat him up
That's not cool bro, you just made me kek in real life again :feelskek: I'm trying to show some legit sympathy for @your personality right now, you ain't making it easy hahaha

When they start rounding up people in the United States which I imagine at some point they will concerning the hysterics of this nation presently it'll encompass everybody, I'm mentally prepared for when that day finally arrives. A tip of advice when that day arrives lads: lose all of your cellphones and electronic devices, just get rid of it all. Can't take you to the gulags if they can't find or track you. If this nation collapses overnight and you're still carrying a cellphone that can detect your location via GPS you're a fucking idiot at that point. Be smart, not stupid.

Last edited:
Go ahead and try. Remember how many people left and how much much this forum was in shambles when SillyTruecel and Sincere were active here?

Fuck the FBI may their kids get leukemia.

Maybe this isn't the right time but I've always wanted to ask you this: Do you think I'm a cool user my nigga? (I need some validation right now, you're making me feel a little bad about myself ngl)
You were okay before you started tagging me so much and weren't ripping on me so much.

I plead the fifth amendment.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back