Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which case applies to you?

Title

• Total voters
IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Tbh if i was NT I still couldnt find a gf but i could probably live a rather normal life with some friend, not in total solitude like now

I'm NT and still KHHV

If I was NT and in my home country, I won’t even be in this forum.

the thing is when I hung out with people it was not fun at all because I am not NT :feelsUgh::society:

rotting at home has always been more comfy :feelscomfy::society:

if I was NT I would live a pretty normal life :feelsUgh::society:

A mix of both imo
If I was NT I could have more friends but it wouldn't change anything to my khhv status

I had plenty of friends, I just never got any bitches though.:feelsrope:

if my parents didn't ground me so fucking much in middle school I wouldn't be rotting here. They're 1000000000000000% to blame with their groundings and being cheap as shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

if i was NT i would be able to ascend with non stacy foids, but I wouldnt want to because I am stacy only

There's a chance I might have ascended already if I was NT

One of the few users nowadays who actually got it without being a spamtranny.:y'all:
Wouldn't be surprised if I was the only user to actually get the rank the way it was intended.

Mega Truecel trait: Even on obscure internet forums you do things "the right way" as to not break any rules.
spamtranny.:y'all:

Would get pussy for sure