Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which countries have the ugliest women?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
For me its a tie between Congo and Curryland. Although Curryland can produce curry Stacies they also produce inbred uglies

sub saharan countries have the ugliest women in the world

places like mali or somal have women way uglier than currywhores

sub saharan African niggress
Calling the good men of Mali #WomensRights | | Africa at LSE
Women in Mali: Key influencers in turning the tide – Aspenia Online
hlavní, důležitý Ven Vydělat mali women Les ctnost Slepice

curry whores
Indian girl | I like the way she looks into the camera. I ju… | Flickr
Indian Girl In Front School Building Stock Photo - Download Image Now -  Girls, Indian Ethnicity, Smiling - iStock
Indian Women Are Voting More Than Ever. Will They Change Indian Society? -  Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

abos are also the very ugliest creatures in the whole world

yeah its true certain countries in Africa wee not blessed with good looking foids. The foids in Boko Haram in Nigeria are ugly asf

I had a curry foid classmate who had arms hairier than mine and a unibrow :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

sub saharan African niggress
Calling the good men of Mali #WomensRights | | Africa at LSE
Women in Mali: Key influencers in turning the tide – Aspenia Online
hlavní, důležitý Ven Vydělat mali women Les ctnost Slepice

curry whores
Indian girl | I like the way she looks into the camera. I ju… | Flickr
Indian Girl In Front School Building Stock Photo - Download Image Now -  Girls, Indian Ethnicity, Smiling - iStock
Indian Women Are Voting More Than Ever. Will They Change Indian Society? -  Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

abos are also the very ugliest creatures in the whole world
lol curry abo foids were not blessed with lokks

yeah its true certain countries in Africa wee not blessed with good looking foids. The foids in Boko Haram in Nigeria are ugly asf
Screenshot 2023 05 17 112434

For me its a tie between Congo and Curryland. Although Curryland can produce curry Stacies they also produce inbred uglies
Congo tend to pretty decent

French speaking and date wm more

Somalia, Sudan, Kenya....Now that I think of it most African countries.
I would also say Indian but some curry foids ) especially from North and Northeast India are alright, anyone who has lived in Australia like me would see very curvy hourglass figured curry foids whoring around with white boys jfl.
American women are fat especially the black ones they are masculine and ugly

There are some cute Somali foids though

There are some cute Somali foids though
there's cute girls from every ethnicity
❥SOMALI GIRLS
Pin on Somali

what i am saying is that the % of cute girls in somali women is way less that the % of cute girls in other countries
a lot of countries like kenya also have girls that are not blessed with gl looks but i wish if i can ascend with any of them

there's cute girls from every ethnicity
❥SOMALI GIRLS
Pin on Somali

what i am saying is that the % of cute girls in somali women is way less that the % of cute girls in other countries
a lot of countries like kenya also have girls that are not blessed with gl looks but i wish if i can ascend with any of them
I saw on youtube documentaries that Maghrib countries have black people in them Tauregs for example. Does Libya have blacks and Tauregs?

Papua New Guinea. I'd say Sub-Saharan African foids come in second, but dear god....Papuan foids make Sub-Saharans look like Tolkien elves

abos still need some millions of years of evolution before they can get to be humans
even nigs from sub saharan are humans but abos are a special tier of ugliness
Customery Law | Focusky
Photo libre de droit de Old Locaux Homme banque d'images et plus d'images  libres de droit de Culture aborigène - Culture aborigène, Ethnie aborigène  australienne, Hommes - iStock'images et plus d'images  libres de droit de Culture aborigène - Culture aborigène, Ethnie aborigène  australienne, Hommes - iStock

it does
looking at the Google maps of Libya the whole place is just sand only. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco still have some nice green areas but your place nothing green.

looking at the Google maps of Libya the whole place is just sand only. Tunisia, Algeria, Morocco still have some nice green areas but your place nothing green.
tunisia have very greeny places in the north (bizerte and el 3asma) but in the south (tatawin) it's almost all desert. the south is very close to libya.
the same goes for algeria but most of the middle of algeria is also kind desert itself.

Like 95% of all non-obese white women are attractive, so it basically just depend on the browness and fatness of the country.