Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which Cuck would you rather be?

You could have sex sometimes, but you would be one of these

• Low T Soyboy cuck with a girlfriend who openly cheats on you but knows you won't leave.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Betabux maxxed, married to semi landwhale who also cheats and emasculates you in public

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Workcel with an ethnic girlfriend who doesn't work, and demands you pay for literally everything.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Normie with a roastie girlfriend who settled for you, and still cheats all the time, and hates you.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • None, I would rather be single than be any of those pitiful cucks

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
What's the worst cuck to be? It meant you could get apathetic, bad sex from someone who resented you deeply, and only on her terms, meaning it could be months in between.

the only good cuck is a dead cuck

Fuck being a cuck. I want the CHAD life and will settle for nothing less.

What's the worst cuck to be? It meant you could get apathetic, bad sex from someone who resented you deeply, and only on her terms, meaning it could be months in between.
I’d be okay with option C. That’s basically any Asian males life

None of them but I'd pick option C if I had to choose something

all those volcels...

You guys made me proud. :D:D:D

Workcel is the best option that actually involves getting regular sex, so...

I'd rather be single forever than be a cuck.

I wish I was NT, then I wouldn't mind workcelling and paying to support a housewife.

Aside from being single, the workcel with the stay at home wife is the least objectionable. The poll didn't mention anything about her cheating or withholding sex. Alot of guys would be willing to completely provide if the woman held up her end of the bargain. Problem is, they don't

As much as I despise cucks, I am an incel and any chance I could get to be normal and have a relationship, no matter how shitty, is preferable to loneliness and isolation. I doubt anyone who voted for the last one is truly incel.

Workcel is the best option that actually involves getting regular sex, so...

This. If Asian counts as ethnic, this is what I want to be honestly. I enjoy my work, and she wouldn't have to "demand" for me to pay for everything. If she was a cunty bitch, then I'd leave, but I'm a pretty good guy who would pay for anything semi reasonable. Also, all the others involve cheating, and I am a no tolerance person for cheating.