Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which foid is better?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date

Which foid is better?

• Total voters
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
Both are avg height and weight.

im going to be fucking her body not face, so first option

I think if you just want to fuck a foid, face doesn't really matter as long as she has a really nice ass.

I prefer face over body

Gigastacy only.
:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

because I want to date with her,and a beautiful face is the thing that can touch your true feelings not only sexual sensations

Either would be good anyway tbh. But I want a tall stacy with good proportions. So 8/10 body and 6 face.

The face just gives you romantic impression.
It is the body ( big tits and ass ) that makes you horney.

brb using imagination since no pics
DBDA478E 54A2 4041 980A 1DED08CFD4CD

Hard question tbh. I’m not sure because on one hand I’m an ass man, but on the other hand an 8/10 face on a foid is much, much, much rarer to come by than an 8/10 body :feelssus:

1609897169617-png.912831
1609897173519-png.912832
1609897242344-png.912838

Yeah I'm gonna have to go with the 2nd option, it's the only logical choice :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm confused, are we using our imaginations here, or something? :feelsjuice:

Today's blonde whores lit look all the same lmfaoo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:
Im attracted to attractive nonwhorish looking older women with shorter hair:feelsokman:
I'm confused, are we using our imaginations here, or something? :feelsjuice:
tfw mods are breaking their own rules kek

I don't care as long as she's not a fcking landwhale tbh.

It's a good vs good situation, but since I can easily get hard to below average female bodies, I'd choose her face to be 8/10

Today's blonde whores lit look all the same lmfaoo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha::feelskek::feelshaha:
Im attracted to attractive nonwhorish looking older women with shorter hair:feelsokman:

tfw mods are breaking their own rules kek
I'm currently imagining a petite twenty year old red head choking and gagging on my dick, BRB. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i don't know if i can tell the difference