Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Which GPU do you have

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
★★
I have a rtx 3050 i got it for 400 euros during the mining price hike a pretty bad deal now considering but it still plays all the games i want and i was upgrading from vega 8 intergrated graphics so the performance increase was very high to me

Have an RX 5600 XT. I think I got it for $270, which at the time was a good deal.

I have a rtx 3050 i got it for 400 euros during the mining price hike a pretty bad deal now considering but it still plays all the games i want and i was upgrading from vega 8 intergrated graphics so the performance increase was very high to me
I first started out with integrated graphics kek(i7 4790, intel 4600) in 2020 then went to an msi gt 710 a few months later then in 2021 I went with a msi rx480 8gb and a about a month ago I got a msi 3070 x trio. I LOVE MSI. I got my gpu for a shit price cause I live in a shit 3rd world country + being a broke uni student doesn't help kek

rx 580. It's over

I first started out with integrated graphics kek(i7 4790, intel 4600) in 2020 then went to an msi gt 710 a few months later then in 2021 I went with a msi rx480 8gb and a about a month ago I got a msi 3070 x trio. I LOVE MSI. I got my gpu for a shit price cause I live in a shit 3rd world country + being a broke uni student doesn't help kek
Evga mogs

cope, msi has one best cooling, evga mogs in looks. It looks good but it's super expensive for poorcels
That's why I had my cousin send me a FTW2 GTX 1080 straight from the JewSA

2060 but its the only part i've changed on my pc thats now almost 9 years old and still runs well except sometimes when booting.

Spending more on a computer feels like a waste of money if you're not already well off.

2060 but its the only part i've changed on my pc thats now almost 9 years old and still runs well except sometimes when booting.

Spending more on a computer feels like a waste of money if you're not already well off.
JoinedOct 27, 2023Posts7

I don't have a computer rn so I don't know, I need to check

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Radeon 5600 xt

Radeon 5600 xt
Niggas who own AMD GPUs be like
6pl929hz3yg51

30560 laptop

looks like you are trying to brag and feel good about yourself.

get one asap its lifefuel.
I have computer, I meant I have no access rn and I can use it within another 4 hours, I'm not in my home, I can't make NEET lifestyle

Yes it happened last year just before the rtx 4090 came out.There are no 40 series evga gpus only extremly rare evga 4090 cards.Prototypes that a few people have

Yes it happened last year just before the rtx 4090 came out.There are no 40 series evga gpus only extremly rare evga 4090 cards.Prototypes that a few people have
I mean the 10 series was the last good Nvidia GPU series so it doesn't matter anyway