Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which group do you hate the most on incels.co?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
self hating ethnics.

fakecels don't belong here, but when they confess they get banned

but the "JBW" crowd is terrible. they are delusional as shit

All of them, can't say which one more

Fakecels idgaf about the others

fakecels obviously but ethnics who are only here cause they won't settle for anything less than a white woman are close

Fakecels, standardcels/white girls onlycels are a close second

Fakecels, standardcels/white girls onlycels are a close second
what about virgin only
fakecels obviously but ethnics who are only here cause they won't settle for anything less than a white woman are close
self hating ethnics.

fakecels don't belong here, but when they confess they get banned

but the "JBW" crowd is terrible. they are delusional as shit
Standarcels tbh.
Worse than a fakcel. Im more bothered by peoples opinions than their sex life. Ive had enough chad friends to not feel so bad when someone around me is a sex haver.
But gatekeepers, low IQers and blackpill copers annoy me more ngl

imo if they refuse fuck non virgin yeah volcel but not comtting(at least emotionally) to non virgin is based
Depends on body count IMO. But ya refusing a non-virgin for pump and dump is retarded

Fakecels obviously, Alt-Right copers are a close 2nd.

Graycels but of course fakecels are a close second

Postmaxers and weebs

JFL speak for yourself. Ironically you are one of the postmaxxers whom you claim to hate, i barely ever see you post more than a sentence max

no option for tallfags

Low IQ tards that can’t accept the fact that Elliot Rodger’s problems were all entirely a result of his poor mental health and had nothing whatsoever to do with his looks.

He was a decent looking halfbreed.

Anyone here without severe mental illness or crippling shyness both of which Elliot had/was afflicted with who could exchange their looks with Elliot’s would very quickly ascend and not only that but also quite easily build up a harem of decently attractive fuck buddies/friends with benefits.

I voted for "Standardcels" because those guys are still fakecels if you think about it. Let's say a standardcel has a 6/10 face (so pretty much mogs everyone here already) but he only goes after 8-9/10's. So eventually he's like "AHHH I CAN'T GET SEX WITH A MODEL SO THAT MAKES ME AN INCEL!" and makes an account here. He could get non-transactional sex with his looksnatch or lower but he chooses not to.
Still fakecel.

The "I'm not hateful like other incels"cel faggots who make shitty posts like the one that got pinned!

Fakecels and standardcels who does not like grannies are the second close.

ethnics who are only here cause they won't settle for anything less than a white woman are close

You can find them on reddit, not here.

JFL speak for yourself. Ironically you are one of the postmaxxers whom you claim to hate, i barely ever see you post more than a sentence max
Thats because i'm autistic not postmaxer, I talk like that in real life too

Anime avi group.

Out of the 4, probably fakecels but idc about that really, I just wonder why they come here instead of looksmaxx tbh

White supremacy/Nazi copers
İncel community is already small and fragile against goverments and media,you are ruining it even more with stuff you copy and paste from /pol/