Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which is a bigger waste of time, night game or online dating/

Which is a bigger waste of time, night game or online dating?

• Night game

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Online dating

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
Stone Cold Incel

Stone Cold Incel

We live in a clown world, just dressing the part
★★★
By night game, I mean approaching foids at a bar or club. That and online dating are the two main ways of meeting foids if warm approaching isn't an option (and it isn't for friendless incels). Both have extremely low odds of success for an incel, but which is a bigger waste of time? I would say night game because at least with online dating, you don't have to leave your home. However, night game may be better if you're very NT and have good rizz (still won't matter much if you're ugly).

you have a higher chance of scoring with a drunk becky than getting anything off of tinder tbh

Online dating is a million times harder but at least requires no effort and no irl effort (until/if you get a date)

irl night time game is way risky and uncomfortable tho

night game for real incels=waste of time and suicidefuel and online dating is same shit for real incels

At least you are interacting with real holes with night game and can at least get satisfaction from making them uncomfortable.
Online dating you will only get responses from Tranny freaks

No night game or online dating for your face

Night game by far. Same requirements for both, but in night game you have the risk of false accusation or white knight attack, each approach takes a lot more effort and time and rejections are heavier (because it's face to face).

At least you are interacting with real holes with night game and can at least get satisfaction from making them uncomfortable.
Online dating you will only get responses from Tranny freaks
goddamn holes

Night game is undoubtedly worse. Bars, pubs and especially nightclubs are designed to make you spend tons of money and bouncing a foid from there to a place where you can actually have sex with her is especially tricky considering women tend to go with friends to such places.

In terms of cold approaching, in my experience, the best type of venue is open air places where people drink. Things like Brazilian carnival, open air university parties (those are also common here, not sure about other countries), events, etc.

Regular day game (just approaching foids on the streets without any event going on) is strictly Chad only. Not even Chadlites can pull that off.

Online game is also shitty and has a looks threshold of course but I have seen normies pulling fat ugly women and actually having sex with them through it.

Both are bullshit. Women in bars are just looking to get drunk and then fuck chad.

Online dating women are just looking to get complimented and then maybe meet chad
on the 4th week.

Your best strategy is to stand there all night and then attack chad (in gta) once the
night is closing and he is about to go home with stacey.

goodluck getting catfished online nigga these sluts put on so much makeup and use mutiple filters

Night game as in causing unexpected power outages?
:feelsLightsaber:

online dating gives you a 0% chance night game gives you some chance of getting laid cuz you might get thrown in jail for talking to a foid as a sub 8 then get turned into a femboy sissy by a bbc tyrone

both should be avoided

Online dating. You can at least get a foid to talk to you if you go in person. Back in my attempts at trying night game, I have even seen foids just back up and start grinding on a guy without even getting a good look at who he is. It's rare, but possible