Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which jobs will be automated by 2040 and which ones will appear or become more important?

With luck every job will be automated.
I don't think it's that hard. Neural networks can mimic human thought quite easy.
Coding-based jobs are on the horizon to be axed. Along with accounting and most office work.
Manual labour will be the last to go, but developments in 3D printing might make it easier to replace them with robots.

With luck every job will be automated.
I don't think it's that hard. Neural networks can mimic human thought quite easy.
Coding-based jobs are on the horizon to be axed. Along with accounting and most office work.
Manual labour will be the last to go, but developments in 3D printing might make it easier to replace them with robots.
So you're trying to say that we won't be working so there will be no parameters oustide looks? Like if you're ugly or disobedient you get 60% lower UBI or nothing? Brutal.

So you're trying to say that we won't be working so there will be no parameters oustide looks? Like if you're ugly or disobedient you get 60% lower UBI or nothing? Brutal.
I don't even know what the next 20 years will bring. By then we will have all migrated to the cyberspace, and hopefully real life looks won't matter.

I hope painless death will be more accessible by then.

I don't even know what the next 20 years will bring. By then we will have all migrated to the cyberspace, and hopefully real life looks won't matter.
Some things are fantasy because they're practiced EXPERIMENTALLY only in some rich western neighbourhood. But I predict that self checkouts, automated goyslop dispensers, automated coders, automated bank wagies, automated support service will be widely introduced in 2030. My only fear are 2040s when engineers will start getting fucked by AI (not all of them get laid off but many will).

I hope painless death will be more accessible by then.
I can guarantee that by 2040 at least half of western countries will legalise euthanasia.

R.I.P. truck driving :feelsrope: