Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which kind of sex appeals more to you?

Which one?

• Total voters
Starfish sex where the women lies there and I get to have all the fun! :feelzez:

I would not enjoy #2 with modern western women because they do not deserve to be loved. #2 sounds nice, but I don't know of any women worthy of it.

I have only ever had sex with prostitutes and the best sex I ever had was with this one who was very clearly disgusted by me. She kept grimacing as we were having sex, which only made me more aroused and made me fuck her harder. Finally she said I had to stop but at that point I had already ejaculated inside her.

This is the only good kind of good sex these days. Men who want to be "cuddled" are living in a fantasy land. Romance is dead.
STUPID FUCKING SLUT GODDAMN WHORE YOU SHOULD HELD THAT FUCKING CUNT DOWN AND KEEP FCUKING THAT SPOILED STUCK UP CHAD ONLY HOLE

First option, I can't even imagine being in love with someone so miss me with that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back