Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which kind of sex appeals more to you?

Which one?

• Total voters
wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
1. Raw carnal beastly animalistic whore sex

Here your foid is utterly sexually obsessed with your flesh. She's a total freak of nature in bed. She wants to do all sorts of kinky, perverted, dirty and degenerate sex acts. She wants you to make her your whore and sex slave. She talks dirty, scratches you, claws you, chokes on your cock, rides you hard, makes you thrust her orfices harder, and does lots of dry anal. She enjoys the pain and pleasure. You both drown in pleasure.

2. Soft loving wholesome sex

You both go slow, steady. You do lots of foreplay and enjoy cuddling and each other's loving embrace. You take off her clothes and watch her gently submit to you and then softly kiss her all over her body. She moans softly and kisses you will you do her missionary style. You go slow and finish after ten to fifteen minutes, after which you cuddle and remain by each other's side. This kind of wholesome sex almost transcends the flesh, as if its a spiritual union between two souls.

Last edited:
doesn't matter when you aint getting it kek

Wholesome missionary with lots of cuddles and kisses :feelsdevil:

don't know, won't figure that one out in this life

number 2 for sure

im not kinkygigachad

i just want to be hugged and loved man

stacy has #1 with chad and #2 with timothy

Deathly sex (for her)

I see. Why not beastly animalistic sex?
Stuff like that turns me off.
I hate how all women are secretly whores... AWALT.
I want to be able to trust and wholeheartedly love someone. I yearn for that kind of cosy romance.
Animalistic sex... I could just go to a prostitute if that's what I wanted. I want the kind of bluepilled romance that previous generations were sold on. Even if the blackpill says it doesn't exist, it's what I want.

Stuff like that turns me off.
I hate how all women are secretly whores... AWALT.
I want to be able to trust and wholeheartedly love someone. I yearn for that kind of cosy romance.
Animalistic sex... I could just go to a prostitute if that's what I wanted. I want the kind of bluepilled romance that previous generations were sold on. Even if the blackpill says it doesn't exist, it's what I want.
Great point man.

Second option is me most of the time
First option is me after hours of edging

How much fun is edging?
It's a complete waste of time because you spend hours on what can be done in minutes, but it feels good ngl

Over for coomercels

It's a complete waste of time because you spend hours on what can be done in minutes, but it feels good ngl

Over for coomercels
I see. I have to try it. I always coom very fast. I love my death grip. :feelskek::feelskek:

don't know because i've never had it before
jfl at this question :lul:

I picked the second option even though I have bizarre fetishes. It's prefeable anyway

It doesn't matter what I like, i'm not even having sex anyway
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

first option
if you pick 2nd ure cucked for not following the dick pill

How much fun is edging?
very effective and necessary if one day you ascend. its needed for foid to pair bond to you
most retards and even chads nutz in 20sec -2mins
only few ogremaxxed niggaz and chad go longer

Neither. Ideally, you want something in between.

I want a freak. Love doesn't exist, passionate sex is bullshit, it's just what chad and stacy do.

Should have labeled this suicidefuel

Either. 2. requires some degree of physical attractiveness to you. 1. doesn't. That's the main reason I veer towards rough sex.

Left is for one
Right is for two
Image3

Second option, no doubts. The first wouldn't really fit to my personality and anal sex disgusts me.

The second, however, is exactly what exists me, like every single word of it.

Carnal sex because the other option will make a foids pussy dry up. They wanna be treated like the bitches they are.

2 because any foid can be forced into the first option but the other variant takes a one who likes you

Over for coomercels
I recently edged for like 2 months and I became a schizo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back