Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which knife is best as a weapon

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I want to buy a knife for self defence. I want a knife that kills first time first stab, i.e a knife designed for fighting. I have no idea about knifes and I live in a big city shithole with thugs all over

I used to carry a short switchblade I got from amazon for protection.
The blade was like 3 inches, but it folded well and could easily be hid in my pocket.

Don’t try to defend yourself bro, just give what the thugs want, or else be thug yourself by joining gangs. These niggaz never learn

vmajbgun7qq71.jpg

Don’t try to defend yourself bro, just give what the thugs want, or else be thug yourself by joining gangs. These niggaz never learn
what if i wanna kill a nigga?

Knifes aren't good for self defense due to short reach and the chance of killing someone with it is too high. Better use pepperspray, baton or a handgun

I used to carry a short switchblade I got from amazon for protection.
The blade was like 3 inches, but it folded well and could easily be hid in my pocket.

I can't legally own anything to defend myself with in UK cuck country

So I wouldnt know :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsaww::feelshehe:

Non-meme answer - any knife that is small enough to easily conceal, but big enough to go about 4-5inches in.

Non-meme answer - any knife that is small enough to easily conceal, but big enough to go about 4-5inches in.
okay gotya

but why specifically 4-5 inches and not 3-4 inches etc. Just curious

okay gotya

3 inches is too small, if you stab someone through layers of clothes you might not hurt them at all, just give them a scratch. It has to be 4in minimum, but if it becomes too big it becomes hard to conceal.

I'll go for a meat cleaver

A knife doesn't protect you. If someone pulls out a samurai sword you're done. This is what happens
when cops fail in their duties to protect the public.

3 inches is too small, if you stab someone through layers of clothes you might not hurt them at all, just give them a scratch. It has to be 4in minimum, but if it becomes too big it becomes hard to conceal.
gotya

A knife doesn't protect you. If someone pulls out a samurai sword you're done. This is what happens
when cops fail in their duties to protect the public.
how do cops fail?

Make sure to check what’s legal in your area too, has to do with certain blade lengths and sheathing styles iirc
okay gotya

are you gook or curry?
I'm a sandnigger. But self-defense with the goal of killing rather than defense is such a barbaric ethnic trait, so was just pointing that out.

I'm a sandnigger. But self-defense with the goal of killing rather than defense is such a barbaric ethnic trait, so was just pointing that out.
ok gotya

I want to buy a knife for self defence. I want a knife that kills first time first stab, i.e a knife designed for fighting. I have no idea about knifes and I live in a big city shithole with thugs all over
Just buy a pistol or a rifle. Guns are better for self-defense