Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one was the most high-effort post in the history of the 22.951 Ritalincel posts?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Well?

I nominate this one, since it happened right after the outlawing of low effort posts. Let's see if you can beat it.

Imagine going through his whole posthistory now while mourning him...

Imagine going through his whole posthistory now while mourning him...
I didn't do that, it would be impossible to do it so fast. I just picked one from my memory.

none. He was just a postmaxxer. I warned him about his low effort posts. But now who cares. His posts were meaning less.

he copied that from @Grotesque didnt he? i could be wrong

Thsta a copy paste of Grotesque s post.

idk probably one of his more earlier posts i'd assume, too lazy to go through them all

Strange. Ban Discussion Megathread, page 76.

Turns out it was a copy from a @Grotesque post though.
Is it this one?

He has like 4 paragraphs he wrote himself, plus the non-bot writing from 2017.

I recall a while back, I went through his post history, to see the first post he ever made, if it was still bot style. It was something like "what was the worst thing your Chad bully ever did to you".

When I saw the screenshot of the post he'd copied and pasted from Grotesque in the ban discussion thread, I cracked up because I remember reading Grotesque's post in the thread about low effort posts so I knew straight away he'd copied and pasted it.

This isn't life fuel - this is rage fuel. Consider the sheer level of narcissism it takes for someone to essentially stream an Instagram selfie with their sister's corpse, her brains spilling out as they calmly recite the type of meaningless social media banter they have been conditioned to spew in exchange for "likes" and "faves."... This is what ZOG social media has reduced society to - not a collective working for the good of every man, but a writhing mass of self-absorbed sociopaths trying in vain to distract themselves from the terror of the void.
This is a good post. The four paragraph one is so high effort I can't imagine him writing it.

t. cuck

Free him ngl

I remember reading this and being surprised at how impassioned/human-like the writing was. But on further research...

Posting soy pics in general.