Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which places do you want to visit

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
I think europe, north Africa and north America would be the most interesting to visit. Central africa also looks cool but sadly it's too much of a shithole. Don't care much about chinks except for mongolia

Inb4 your mothers pussy

I don't want to visit any place. I am tired of humanity and life itself.

I've always wanted to visit Australia, warm weather, nice wildlife and funny accents

I don't like traveling at all whatsoever. Most foids do but I absolutely hate it. All sorts of shit can happen to you. Its a fuckin chore to move around. You already dislike the people that you are familiar with at home. Now you're going off into an unknown familiar place with unfamiliar people and customs.

But if I were to travel, no doubt it would be Thailand. I would eat good food all day all week because the dollar goes a long way there.

Japan, Grece and Vaticano.

I don't want to visit any place. I am tired of humanity and life itself.
Me too. I don’t have the travel bug.

Me too. I don’t have the travel bug.
Me neither but how can you look at pictures of beautiful places and never feel like experiencing it at least once

J
I think europe, north Africa and north America would be the most interesting to visit. Central africa also looks cool but sadly it's too much of a shithole. Don't care much about chinks except for mongolia
Japan. They're very polite there and I enjoy the culture as weeby as it sounds. Then maybe Russia.

A place far away from scumciety

Thailand Switzerland and Singapore. I have to visit these 3 eventually. Japan too ig