Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which stocks are more incel and less woke ?

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
I wish there was some index stock for less woke companies. it would make investing easier.

like gillette for example is the complete opposite of what an incel would invest in

IG most normies just go to the bank and when they are asked which stocks they want to get
they just pick the ones with the tallest managers

i would ignore principles and invest based on what you think will go up in value instead

i would ignore principles and invest based on what you think will go up in value instead
I would think woke companies would go broke tho
and I would prefer to invest in waifubot companies. tho I don't know of such that are traded publically

I would think woke companies would go broke tho
and I would prefer to invest in waifubot companies. tho I don't know of such that are traded publically
you can invest in AI companies or robotics and VR, i think that connects to waifubots

you can invest in AI companies or robotics and VR, i think that connects to waifubots
yeah but most are cucked.
GPT for example tried to friendzone me