Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which video games will never die?

Fire.

Fire.

fell out of the sky
★★
What games do you think will last forever?

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - IGN
Candy Crush Saga - Apps on Google Play

Counter Strike, LoL, GTA

Fortnite. The best game ever

Minecraft
GTA (rockstar games)
CSGO

Everything die life cycle

Fortnite or TF2 but TF2 is about to die I'm pretty confident.

GRAND THEFT AUTO: SAN ANDREAS

World of Warcraft

GTA series if Rockstar don't fuck things up

realism military based games like Arma series, their only problem is funding.

I suppose whatever MMORPGs.

Mario and Zelda. They have been for 35 years now.

The Elder Scrolls will probably die down in popularity with TESVI assuming there’s zero chance for it to be good after Starfield. Skyrim on the other will go on for another decade.

"Forever" is a long time, but I would assume Tetris and online chess could last for a very long time.

GTA San Andreas
GTA 5
Minecraft
Fortnite
FNAF
Team Fortress 2

Roblox as well

diablo 2, people still play this shit and even make online rebalance mods like project diablo and path of diablo, not to mention the remaster

Well, the Diablo series has been around for a long time.

I remember playing the first Diablo when I was just a kid.

san andreas one of my favourite games
Same. It's a shame cuckstar removed it from the PlayStation store & replaced it with the awful "Definitive edition"
I brought the GTA 3d trilogy on the PlayStation store back in 2018 but I feel sorry for the people who can't anymore.

Same. It's a shame cuckstar removed it from the PlayStation store & replaced it with the awful "Definitive edition"
I brought the GTA 3d trilogy on the PlayStation store back in 2018 but I feel sorry for the people who can't anymore.
yeah luckily I bought it as well before they do that, also in 2018.

yeah luckily I bought it as well before they do that, also in 2018.
I have all the games completed & sometimes play them from time to time. The cheat codes were far more fun in the 3D games & the controls are far more responsive. The player movement is far quicker as well. I prefer the side activities in the 3D era games by far.

I have all the games completed & sometimes play them from time to time. The cheat codes were far more fun in the 3D games & the controls are far more responsive. The player movement is far quicker as well. I prefer the side activities in the 3D era games by far.
that time was the golden age of rockstar

the only 3d era game I've beaten is san andreas, I've yet to beat the others.

that time was the golden age of rockstar

the only 3d era game I've beaten is san andreas, I've yet to beat the others.
The other two are hard to beat. Especially Vice City since you can't even swim & the map is full of water & the police are quite aggressive.