[Discussion] Which woman do you find most embarrassing to be your girlfriend: a girl with down syndrome or a dwarf?

Which one os more embarrasing

• Total voters
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Both are embarrassing, but I prefer the dwarf in front of the girl with down syndrome.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I wanna fuck a midget foid

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

-
What happens is that people will make fun of you in either case. I know of men who, when having disabled partners, people talk with pity on them and people may also think they are dumb. Of course I have met many older people who think about bluepilled things. In other words, people who think that average or ugly man can work hard to conquer a better woman jfl.
I wanna fuck a midget foid
It is not the fantasy of my life, but it is preferable to a girl with down syndrome to be honest.

Daydreamincel

Daydreamincel

Incel Incarnate
-
Atleast the dwarf will have a somewhat normal face.

TFW you don't have a cute redhead dwarf gf

Clonecel

Clonecel

CC-5576-39
-
Down syndrome is worse. The midget girl is atleast okay mentally, but down syndrome? What is she gonna do while we fuck? Bite off my dick? Scream like a chimp? Scary to think about.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Nothing more humilliating than betabuxx for a mentally retarded and ugly af down syndrome whore

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

-
Down syndrome is worse. The midget girl is atleast okay mentally, but down syndrome? What is she gonna do while we fuck? Bite off my dick? Scream like a chimp? Scary to think about.
She can say that you rape her for example and I think she has more credibility even if it's a lie than a normal woman.
It is also said that they have a very high libido. In other words, it can be much more unfaithful than normal women.

Clonecel

Clonecel

CC-5576-39
-
She can say that you rape her for example and I think she has more credibility even if it's a lie than a normal woman.
It is also said that they have a very high libido. In other words, it can be much more unfaithful than normal women.
Ultra horny dwarf foid who wants to frame me for raping her is nightmarefuel ngl.

G

Guykild

Recruit
-
I see nothing wrong with Dwarfs. They would be short, but not that bad. They also consider people under 5 foot as dwarf and I'm fine with a woman being that short myself.
Down syndrome though is a whole different ball game.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath of khan
-
Both...
Make mine dark skinned. For the lols

G.Wizard

G.Wizard

Recruit
-
Short girls with thicc asses are a gift to the world.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I would rather rope