Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting While you a rotting alone playing Blackops 2...

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Normies are having turkey partying and having a great time with their friends and family and of course ok the presence of foids while we sit around in our own room eating supermarket pizza playing video games....

Is christmas widely celebrated in thailand?

Cope you're the only one here since this is chads.is

You still play black ops 2 .. Over

Normies are having turkey partying and having a great time with their friends and family and of course ok the presence of foids while we sit around in our own room eating supermarket pizza playing video games....
i hate the christmas season for this reason honestly, i hate seeing so many people outwardly happy

i spent Christmas and New Years completely alone in my house, sleeping and/or playing video games. didnt even receive a single present :feelsrope:

:feelsclown::bigbrain:

Black ops 2 was good had more fun in it than outside tbh

Never played it, but I'll buy Black Ops 2 and finish it to honor our Saint BlackOps2cel.

I wish I had some niggas to play BL 2 zombies with tbh.:feelsbadman:

I miss playing that shit so badly, even die rise.