[SuicideFuel] While you're rotting/moneymaxxing/gymcelling...

Clarity1

Clarity1

The time has come
★★
4d 2h 7m
While you're rotting/moneymaxxing/gymcelling your future wife at her prime is being plowed by a chad RIGHT NOW. When she's "had her fun" and is "looking for a real man to settle down" remember this thread, remember that she gave away her prime years to someone else and now that she's "hit the wall" she's stuck with you, a beta provider that she feels 0 attraction to and secretly hates you because she was "forced" to settle with you.

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
50d 2h 43m
Savages being savages.

Clarity1

Clarity1

The time has come
★★
4d 2h 7m
Most guys here are in their 20's, the hardest time period in finding a mate for males, when you start getting older 35+ the tables start to flip, women are "ready to settle down" start looking for a betabuxxer. Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum? No, because most of them became betabuxxers for a used up landwhale, that's the future for most incels on this forum.

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

★★★★★
57d 4h 26m
:lul:
Most guys here are in their 20's, the hardest time period in finding a mate for males, when you start getting older 35+ the tables start to flip, women are "ready to settle down" start looking for a betabuxxer.
yeah , most people on here will have the chance to ascen in their thirties

but the question is , do they really want the leftovers ?
its better to pay a prostitute at that point

Clarity1

Clarity1

The time has come
★★
4d 2h 7m
:lul:

yeah , most people on here will have the chance to ascen in their thirties

but the question is , do they really want the leftovers ?
its better to pay a prostitute at that point
No. Hence this thread.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
92d 13h 56m
Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum? No, because most of them became betabuxxers for a used up landwhale
No but I assume it's because they roped, not because they became betabuxxer. Look at suicide rates. How often do you see a 35 year old virgin get married/

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

Wait 'till they get a load of me
★★★★★
10d 1h 27m
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Waffen-ER Hapadivision
★★★★★
69d 20h 0m
Is that some kind of cuckold fetish or why do you fags always open threads with "chad is fucking your girl"?

soymonkcel

soymonkcel

Trying to reach longevity escape velocity.
★★★
26d 16h 16m
Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum?
Well, I think that's maybe because the profound changes in the dating market have happened in the last 10-5 years. We are the frontline.

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
33d 6h 56m
Who says i will settle for a used up cumpdumpster? I rather be alone and wealthmaxxing then let a cunt whore spend my hard-earned money.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★
29d 21h 40m
Is that some kind of cuckold fetish or why do you fags always open threads with "chad is fucking your girl"?
Bc its brutal and true

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Captain
★★★
3d 23h 11m
Betabuxxing is worse than just being an incel

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
★★★
97d 8h 23m
Really sad times for men, even billionaires are settling down or dating used roasties and single mums in their 30's and they will pop out a baby to get the inheritance which may or may not be a downie.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
96d 20h 7m
Foids settling for nice guys/beta buxes is a huge cope. They don't need men for that role anymore, so they just fuck chad whenever the chance happens.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
18d 11h 36m
Who says i will settle for a used up cumpdumpster? I rather be alone and wealthmaxxing then let a cunt whore spend my hard-earned money.

Ineedassitance

Ineedassitance

I'll be in Guangzhou if you need me
★★★★
16d 4h 29m
Most guys here are in their 20's, the hardest time period in finding a mate for males, when you start getting older 35+ the tables start to flip, women are "ready to settle down" start looking for a betabuxxer. Have you seen many incles 35+ on this forum? No, because most of them became betabuxxers for a used up landwhale, that's the future for most incels on this forum.
He's not even wrong. Some of you guys will straight up just outliermaxx provided you have surgerymaxxed/looksmaxxed/moneymaxxed hard enough

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Sol God of Death
★★★★★
96d 13h 44m
King_of_morons

King_of_morons

Living corpse
★★★
108d 17h 21m
I have a future wife?

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Unloved garbage
★★★★★
36d 24m
Choosing to betabux means you are a doormat, you're not a man anymore in my eyes

Caesercel

Caesercel

Overlord
★★★★★
69d 6h 59m
Lol fuck betabuxxing a degenerate whore. Virgin or no marriage. Rather remain incel than lower my standards and wife up a used up whore who hit the wall

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Greycel
11h 49m
While you're rotting/moneymaxxing/gymcelling your future wife at her prime is being plowed by a chad RIGHT NOW. When she's "had her fun" and is "looking for a real man to settle down" remember this thread, remember that she gave away her prime years to someone else and now that she's "hit the wall" she's stuck with you, a beta provider that she feels 0 attraction to and secretly hates you because she was "forced" to settle with you.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★
15d 16h 20m
Settle nothing, the bitch will cheat, divorce and then divorce rape you for your assets as she's getting fucked by other betabuxxers/milf hunters/tyrones

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★
18d 22h 59m
I'm in my thirties, I'm 35, I don't have money, but if I had I would never marry a roastie, I'd rather be incel or die

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Bring back the chastity belt
★★★
1d 20h 38m
LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★
18d 7h 42m
Future wife?
Excuse me.gif

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★
50d 21h 9m
based

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
9d 23h 40m
the idea of females settling with a lesser male is a redpill cope
most of them have roped

Greyjediincel

Greyjediincel

Recruit
★★★★
4d 5h 12m
Betabuxxing is worse than just being an incel
Lol fuck betabuxxing a degenerate whore. Virgin or no marriage. Rather remain incel than lower my standards and wife up a used up whore who hit the wall

N

nkaed_snake1338

Greycel
3h 34m
One positive to this is guys are catching on and slowly opting out

AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

30 y.o. KHHV
★★
26d 19h 58m
most of them have roped
This is utter bullshit.

Statistics don't support this at all. Number of incels versus how many male suicides actually happen. And most suicides are for other reasons than life-long inceldom. Most are NOT virgins/lifelong incels.

Anecdotal, but I know some men in their thirties to even sixties that never had a woman in their life. I've known some a long time. All are still alive or died of natural causes. And our country has had internationally very high suicide rates, though not any more (which is a bad development, I want as many men as possible to kill themselves)