Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White, 6ft1, probably a millionaire. Do you mog?

DonezoTheClown

DonezoTheClown

Commander
★★
Let's debunk the heightpill, the JBW-pill and the moneypill all at once.

Tell me why this guy doesn't have Staceys lusting for his cock?

Because he isn’t good looking, simple as that

Also still mogs this forum

this guy kinda bugs me. Like all he has to do is be himself on camera and he gets millions of viewers and followers while other creators work their asses off and don’t get near the success this guy gets. He can definitely statusmaxx and wealthmaxx to get a foid

he has a fuckton of fans and foids who find him "cute"
Nigga please he's 100% truecel and people call him cute and wholesome and "our brah" because he's too nice of a kid to admit they're milking a lolcow sperg to make fun of. He's basically the bluepilled virgin guy who IT won't touch but deep down they still thinks he's a loser.
If he goes to Asia he will do very well for himself. Could also get LTB white foids.
They'll want a greencard from this lizardman, he won't do "well for himself" he'll find some ugly gook that isn't attracted to him. We'd all do well with a bag full of crack in some crackden as well.
Also still mogs this forum
I don't know about that. he mogs me because he's a millionaire but lookswise and his mental he's pretty fucked.

Nigga please he's 100% truecel and people call him cute and wholesome and "our brah" because he's too nice of a kid to admit they're milking a lolcow sperg to make fun of. He's basically the bluepilled virgin guy who IT won't touch but deep down they still thinks he's a loser.

They'll want a greencard from this lizardman, he won't do "well for himself" he'll find some ugly gook that isn't attracted to him. We'd all do well with a bag full of crack in some crackden as well.

I don't know about that. he mogs me because he's a millionaire but lookswise and his mental he's pretty fucked.
Honestly you are right. He is sorely lacking facial masculinity. It gives him an odd effete appearance.

you're just coping now

The Philippines are his last chance

Let's debunk the heightpill, the JBW-pill and the moneypill all at once.
View attachment 1016186
Tell me why this guy doesn't have Staceys lusting for his cock?
When he moves to sea with his money, along with jbw in action he will get more GFs than all of us combined.

i get heightmogged a lil, but i mog him

Yes. This guy is a truecel

not an ogre,
has the face of a 4 year old boy.
women will never see him or manlets as real men,
but will see tall ogres as real men

SEA is his only hope. He will struggle alot to find a white GF in the west. He could probably get an ugly Asian GF in west.

im sure he would get matches by some noodlefoids that want a green card and some of his money

Heightpill is everything, you can't deny it. If he was 5'2 he would have it way worse.

Heightpill is everything, you can't deny it. If he was 5'2 he would have it way worse.
Isn't a matter of "He's ugly but tall and cant get anything therefore face > height." It's how the condition changes depending on the height. 6'3 but ugly is better than 5'2 but ugly.

ReviewBrah I think he made a video on PUAhate before back in 2014