Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White foid brutally rekts asian men on Tik Tok

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
I don't see curry hate videos or foids laughing them off as much as asian guys. Curries are mostly just ignored, asians are bullied.

I don't see curry hate videos or foids laughing them off as much as asian guys. Curries are mostly just ignored, asians are bullied.
I'd say both are somewhat equally bullied. There are a lot popular bob vegana memes and curries are also seen as rapists and druggies in Greece.

I'd say both are somewhat equally bullied. There are a lot popular bob vegana memes and curries are also seen as rapists and druggies in Greece.
Yeah but the bob vagene meme is their own fault for being cringy. Asians literally get bullied by existing.

Ricecels on suicide watch

Imagine if this question was asked to a group of noodlewhores their reaction would have been far more brutal.

It angers me so much how a girl with small tits and a little ass can have the nerve to body shame anyone. How can they do it?

Also this is plain racism, this should be reported to tik tok. Imagine if this was body shaming black mens noses

Last edited:
Cope
Curries are seen as a joke by everyone.

I hope a lion mauls her in Minecraft

It angers me so much how a girl with small tits and a little ass can have the nerve to body shame anyone. How can they do it?

Also this is plain racism, this should be reported to tik tok. Imagine if this was body shaming black mens noses
It's only racism when it's against blacks, soyciety is a fucking joke