Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over white knight gets capped

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Why the fuck did he shoot him.

Tfw the niggers show up and start blasting indiscriminately.

Niggers are so fucking stupid it's insane.

Also it's just like GTAIV. it's brutal how accurate they got it in gta4.
Because niggers literally think they should be allowed to just randomly blow peoples heads off where ever they go.

just your average GTA server

How new is this? I can't find anything about this, did this JUST happen???

Because niggers literally think they should be allowed to just randomly blow peoples heads off where ever they go.
Niggers can’t have any sense of responsibility; they’re like foids in acting like perpetual victims.

This is why you should live in Provo or Boise or some place like that.

BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER

could not 100 percent enjoy because whiteknighting would be rather an attack on a truecel who dares to stand up for himself

like st bagelcels for example

if the guy who jumped on him would get shot and it d be caught on camera I d feel super great

another scenario would be if a truecel would get mocked by a bitch and he punches her in the face and then a whiteknight would virtuemax and get shot

or maybe even a nigger who casually beats up a foid and then a whiteknight would intervene and then got shot

but here we have two foids who probably argue about whose current tyrone has the longer ding dong and a simp who orbits both wanted to be a helpful cuck jumps in, got redpilled by the foids who slap him and finaly one of the tyrone arrives to the scene and to assert dominance he fuck up the simp for good, just part of the foreplay as he will doublestack both beckies later that night. All in all still a pleasant watch

I really want to know the source on this, i can't find anything about it at all.

so much wrong with this video. white knight tries to break up a fight, should've just kept walking and went on with your day. then, gets randomly capped by some black dude lmao wtf

Tfw the niggers show up and start blasting indiscriminately.

Niggers are so fucking stupid it's insane.

Also it's just like GTAIV. it's brutal how accurate they got it in gta4.

nigger non-Ironically should be put in concentration camps, anyway good that this simp has died

Last edited:
No wait it couldn't have been recently they are all in sweaters and long sleeves and American. It's been 90s has to be from last year.

Wtf happened? Who was that guy?

seems like 2 women (or a woman and a man) were jumping another woman because that woman touched the woman in the 2 person group (who was underage).

some random guy comes up and tries getting the group of two away, only to be shot dead by a nigger randomly.

If modern America was encapsulated into a video it would be this one right here. This, the video of the twerking mulatta at the blm protests, and that gay rally for george Floyd all are perfect capsules of 21st century America.

so much wrong with this video. white knight tries to break up a fight, should've just kept walking and went on with your day. then, gets randomly capped by some black dude lmao wtf
Same should be done to a random member of his family first, and then him second.

Justice in response to murder like this should be an eye for 2 eyes. Justice system should have the family go through a lottery to decide who dies, they get executed first, no trial, then the gunmen himself gets it.

LMAO the whole fight didn't even involve a negroid or ebonics or anything and was on the tamer side.

Then out of nowhere a nigger monkey decides this is a perfect opportunity to ruin his life

stop being racist:lasereyes:

ruin his life
That nigger probably got 5 year max/a 1000 dollar bond/case dismissed for RACISM,

It's 2021 you're allowed to kill whites en masse.
In fact the only fine he might get is for not killing MORE whites and rapeing the foids as well. and brutally beating another woman before he drove back home.

Last edited:
Socioeconomic reasons I am told. :bigbrain:
Crazy to me how casually he just kills somebody. Black culture is so degenerate. I remember being a kid and bring around my dad’s family. They all had illegal firearms and drugs on the table but would put on cartoons for me to watch while they fucking sold dope out their shitty trap house.

I do think a lot of it does have to do with the fact that black are poor. Niggers are poor and do crimes, femoids are attracted to criminals so they validate this degenerate behavior, and so niggers see nothing wrong with it and continue on with nigger behavior. It’s also encouraged in nigger music/hip hop culture.

View: https://youtu.be/DnSzj3NdCkE

Wtf happened? Who was that guy?

seems like 2 women (or a woman and a man) were jumping another woman because that woman touched the woman in the 2 person group (who was underage).

some random guy comes up and tries getting the group of two away, only to be shot dead by a nigger randomly.

If modern America was encapsulated into a video it would be this one right here. This, the video of the twerking mulatta at the blm protests, and that gay rally for george Floyd all are perfect capsules of 21st century America.
Hopefully soon that will be true and we'll get rid of the cancer in north america. The cums
Nigger countries in Africa are worse (more dangerous, life is cheaper etc) than American ghettos, it's not the culcha (or at least not chiefly so)
I already owned you on this, africa is superior in every way to america

This is why you should avoid fights, even if they are mostly harmless. You know that you would never do something that could ruin your life, but can you guarantee the other party won't do it as well? It takes 1 fucking soy who loses his nerves and uses a knife or gun.

This isn't the 1920s anymore where guys had a fist fight and shook hands after. Today people don't stop until someone is stomped to death or knive'd. This is the soy society we live in. But yeah never get involved in other people's shit.

Last edited:

Just found some sauce
If it was a rostie who was shot they would've found the killer the same day. Not even the whores he helped gave information to the police.
20210823 235040

White Knight gets killed in the hood where dumb whores congregate for Thugmaxxing Chads and street drugs.

Not my problem. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

He was probably fucking one of those bitches on the side, so when Caucasian White Knight showed up to save the day the first thought was, "I'm going to kill this motherfucking cracka."

Many such cases are in the urban ghetto where the trash tends to congregate. :feelsjuice:
View attachment 483232 BLACK LIVES MATTER, BLACK LIVES MATTER
His last thoughts were, "Black lives matter, and man, I really wish that I was vaccinated."

As the ambulance showed up the EMTs concluded looking at the bullet wound of his skull that he in fact died of Covid19. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
where the riots at? errr peaceful protests? He was a good boy who dindu

typical nigger, eh. and white sluts still go for them for some stupid reason. fuck them all :feelsrope:

Context is needed for sure.
Stormcels ITT are retards who think blacks are automatons who engage in acts of violence literally at random. Really makes you come across as armchair racists whose only interaction with the demographic is liveleak.
Even if the reason is literally something as retarded as mistaken identity or one of the girls knew they were going to get into a fight so they called their bull in and when he got there he didn't know anything other than a man and woman was fighting his hoe.
Even blacks don't typically show up to random fights and start shooting.

Last edited:
Goddam nigger
Why does the whore keep mentioning she's 16
Context is needed for sure.
Stormcels ITT are retards who think blacks are automatons who engage in acts of violence literally at random. Really makes you come across as armchair racists whose only interaction with the demographic is liveleak.
Even if the reason is literally something as retarded as mistaken identity or one of the girls knew they were going to get into a fight so they called their bull in and when he got there he didn't know anything other than a man and woman was fighting his hoe.
Even blacks don't typically show up to random fights and start shooting.
gigacope

Even blacks don't typically show up to random fights and start shooting
The man showed up out of nowhere. No one even reacted to him until he started blasting. :fuk:

@PPEcel thoughtslossus?