Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over white knight gets capped

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
why do normies act like this

especially poor normies
Easy, almost all of American culture nowadays revolves around gangster rap or hip hop music where every problem is solved by a gun. What once was America inside the United States is now a cultural wasteland and concrete jungle. :feelsjuice:

[This nation is finished and done for, there is nothing left to salvage or save here.]

Last edited:

What IS Moral again?

Jfl for trying to be the hERo , instead you get killed upon

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Brutal.

Just found some sauce

So, the police is asking the same questions we are asking lmao

africa is superior in every way to america

Africabetterthanamericabtw

This is why you should avoid fights, even if they are mostly harmless. You know that you would never do something that could ruin your life, but can you guarantee the other party won't do it as well? It takes 1 fucking soy who loses his nerves and uses a knife or gun.

This isn't the 1920s anymore where guys had a fist fight and shook hands after. Today people don't stop until someone is stomped to death or knive'd. This is the soy society we live in. But yeah never get involved in other people's shit.
This is true. The morals we grew up with are actually dangerous to adhere to these days. Be selfish. Mind your own business. Avoid other peoples' dirty laundry/fights/drama/bullshit. Stay the fuck away from nigs.

Lmao! As usual the black arrives and ruin it up. Why stop the bitches fight? Let natural selection happen :blackpill:

State of niggers
What a fucking nigger. Imagine going about your day, seeing two dumb bitches fight, you try to calm things down and a random nigger shoots you in the head.

If anything the black guy that randomly shot the white guy was the whiteknight here that probably got upset that a white guy was trying to break up an entertaining cat fight between two teenage white girls.

The white guy intervening was just stupid. If one of the girls was related to him it would make sense to intervene normally in the past. But not now with people acting crazy though tbh

This is why you should avoid fights, even if they are mostly harmless. You know that you would never do something that could ruin your life, but can you guarantee the other party won't do it as well? It takes 1 fucking soy who loses his nerves and uses a knife or gun.

This isn't the 1920s anymore where guys had a fist fight and shook hands after. Today people don't stop until someone is stomped to death or knive'd. This is the soy society we live in. But yeah never get involved in other people's shit.
100% agreed. Every incel should carry a gun to kill any normal faggot whom crosses him the wrong way. If normal faggots play with guns we should too.

100% agreed. Every incel should carry a gun to kill any normal faggot whom crosses him the wrong way. If normal faggots play with guns we should too.
Being on this fucking forum and writing about ER and owning a gun is a bad idea imo

Being on this fucking forum and writing about ER and owning a gun is a bad idea imo
? I didn’t write about ER, I said if any normal fuck crosses you, you have the right to bear arms Jfl. I think you misread what I said.

? I didn’t write about ER, I said if any normal fuck crosses you, you have the right to bear arms Jfl. I think you misread what I said.
In 8500 posts you didn't write anything offensive?

Whatever, I was just saying. Relax lmao.

In 8500 posts you didn't write anything offensive?

Whatever, I was just saying. Relax lmao.
Oh I definitely have JFl, I was just clarifying I wasn’t inciting anyone to unprovoked, non defensive violence.

Portland is a degenerate city. Not only did the cuck deserved to get exterminated, but so do 90% of the people in that city. All modern day Sodoms must fall

JUST. FUCKING. LAUGHING :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: GETS A BULLET IN HIS HEAD FOR FUCKING BREAKINGUP A FOID TEEN FIGHT.:soy::soy::soy: AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
Adsolute state of Cuckamerica, basically a GTA online shitfest.
Amerimutt land always has had this fuckery tbh.

GTA server
VIDEO IS ZUCCED who has the video?