Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White knights suddenly appear in the comments of a metal song

Why hair metal is infinitely better than cuck metal

Why Kinison is better than modern cuckmedians

Why hair metal is infinitely better than cuck metal

Why Kinison is better than modern cuckmedians

idk if I’d call WASP glam

Five finger death punch is shit

They are, and the fans are usually soys. I like death metal, bands such as Cannibal Corpse and Deicide --- that is truly some angry shit with seriously fucked up lyrics.

Five Finger Death punch is a shit band, and I hate them even more because a foid ex-coworker who was a fan of this band, and she was both an A grade slut and a total cunt (towards ugly guys). She fucked virtually every co-worker & customer that met her standards (military, athlete, or Tyrone). At the time I was only learning red pill and had not even remotely learned of the black pill, and that bitch treated me with such fucking disdain for no other reason than being a pseudo-Asian looking manlet with a receding chin.

Bathory, darkthrone, mgla, Boris, Marduk, Celtic frost to start
They are, and the fans are usually soys. I like death metal, bands such as Cannibal Corpse and Deicide --- that is truly some angry shit with seriously fucked up lyrics.

Five Finger Death punch is a shit band, and I hate them even more because a foid ex-coworker who was a fan of this band, and she was both an A grade slut and a total cunt (towards ugly guys). She fucked virtually every co-worker & customer that met her standards (military, athlete, or Tyrone). At the time I was only learning red pill and had not even remotely learned of the black pill, and that bitch treated me with such fucking disdain for no other reason than being a pseudo-Asian looking manlet with a receding chin.
FFDP isn’t even bad. They’re groove metal

Absolute ragefuel. You should've treated that bitch the same way.
A lot of men who listen to metal are soyboys, it's quite ironic
This

I was into metal i can confirm. I mean not soy boys specicially but certainly not many Chads or strong men either. Those were all into techno and degenerate club music.

I mean it would make sense that the audience of metal would look like the people who make the music:

iron_maiden_1982_1552157390.jpg

Last edited:
The best kind of modern music has little to no lyrics. Synthwave, specifically dark synth, is god tier for this kind of stuff.

I was into metal i can confirm. I mean not soy boys specicially but certainly not many Chads or strong men either. Those were all into techno and degenerate club music.

I mean it would make sense that the audience of metal would look like the people who make the music:

iron_maiden_1982_1552157390.jpg
I always thought the big tough macho men would listen to shit like pantera, not rap

I always thought the big tough macho men would listen to shit like pantera, not rap
Why? Rap has always been way more confrontational than metal. Only certain kinds of metal attract those kinds of men. Metal was doomed when low T white soyboys started getting involved. They seem to destroy everything they touch.

I think most soyboys listen to rap

Mostly normies listen to rap

I'd say a bit of both. Non-black male rap fans are some of the biggest wanna-be-badass-yet-pathetic-cucks I have ever known. These idiots wouldn't last a day in the ghetto (I should know, I grew up in one). Even more laughable how they idolize those rap "artists" without having a clue the type of monsters ghetto blacks are.
Why? Rap has always been way more confrontational than metal. Only certain kinds of metal attract those kinds of men. Metal was doomed when low T white soyboys started getting involved. They seem to destroy everything they touch.

Groove metal and nu metal is soy and for wanna be tough guys. Death metal, OTOH, is some seriously fucked up shit that makes rap look like Disney songs.

Oh. When you said metal, I thought you actually meant metal.

Rap isn’t even remotely confrontational. Just because they go all “imma shoot yo ass nigga nahmean mothafucka I’m fuck yo bitch” doesn’t mean they’re confrontational. They’re just showing off how “cool” they are by cussing every 5 seconds and rapping about sex and guns. The music doesn’t even sound confrontational. It has a very club-friendly dance sound to it and sounds upbeat many times. It doesn’t have an angry violent sound to the beats.

Metal Has a vicious angry violent sound that sounds like physical violence as a music genre, it has screaming and is meant for moshing and head banging not dancing and twerking. A band like Pantera should appeal to macho men more than Migos or even 2pac
I'd say a bit of both. Non-black male rap fans are some of the biggest wanna-be-badass-yet-pathetic-cucks I have ever known. These idiots wouldn't last a day in the ghetto (I should know, I grew up in one). Even more laughable how they idolize those rap "artists" without having a clue the type of monsters ghetto blacks are.

Groove metal and nu metal is soy and for wanna be tough guys. Death metal, OTOH, is some seriously fucked up shit that makes rap look like Disney songs.
Groove metal sounds just as high T as death metal

We sure do live in a soyciety don't we?

A lot of men in general are soyboys
Surely the man who listens to gay ass pop that is composed by (((them))) for mostly foids is manlier than who listens to metal which is composed by the band members that had real hardships before fame as they make songs that's not only about love.

My sister is 8 so i'm sure in the next 10 years she'll be living the normie life while i'm 30 and rot as a KHHV

Rap isn’t even remotely confrontational. Just because they go all “imma shoot yo ass nigga nahmean mothafucka I’m fuck yo bitch” doesn’t mean they’re confrontational. They’re just showing off how “cool” they are by cussing every 5 seconds and rapping about sex and guns. The music doesn’t even sound confrontational. It has a very club-friendly dance sound to it and sounds upbeat many times. It doesn’t have an angry violent sound to the beats.

Metal Has a vicious angry violent sound that sounds like physical violence as a music genre, it has screaming and is meant for moshing and head banging not dancing and twerking. A band like Pantera should appeal to macho men more than Migos or even 2pac
Rap, depending on the subgenre, can also be very violent and physical. More people have been shot to rap and trap music than metal. The problem is always soyboys. When soyboys invade a genre, they ruin the original character of it. This happened to metal in the late 90s and 00s and is currently happening to trap/rap. Pantera was great in its prime. Now it is old though, so younger guys listen to rap or trap music.

Rap, depending on the subgenre, can also be very violent and physical. More people have been shot to rap and trap music than metal. The problem is always soyboys. When soyboys invade a genre, they ruin the original character of it. This happened to metal in the late 90s and 00s and is currently happening to trap/rap. Pantera was great in its prime. Now it is old though, so younger guys listen to rap or trap music.
no, rap music never has a macho sound to it. people only kill to rap songs because of the lyrics not the sound. rap songs have synthesizers and many rappers have nasal voices, it doesn't even sound remotely macho. the music doesn't have a sound that scares people, it appeals to many people. i never think of high T macho guys listening to rap. the music is dance-friendly, party-friendly, that type of music isn't supposed to be macho. metal however has a sound that scares people and is harsh on the ear, unlike rap.

rap isn't macho. it's just a bunch of guys taking a beat, and attempting to sound macho with lyrics.

this is tough guy music:

probably not Stacy. probably becky tier
well lets see when she hits puberty

no, rap music never has a macho sound to it. people only kill to rap songs because of the lyrics not the sound. rap songs have synthesizers and many rappers have nasal voices, it doesn't even sound remotely macho. the music doesn't have a sound that scares people, it appeals to many people. i never think of high T macho guys listening to rap. the music is dance-friendly, party-friendly, that type of music isn't supposed to be macho. metal however has a sound that scares people and is harsh on the ear, unlike rap.

rap isn't macho. it's just a bunch of guys taking a beat, and attempting to sound macho with lyrics.

this is tough guy music:

I need your definition of "macho". What is "macho" to you? To me, macho music is music you fight to. Any music can be tough guy music if tough guys listen to it. All I'm saying is that metal has been pussified by soyboys in recent years. There are still decent bands, but you won't hear them on the radio. This, as an example, was played everywhere, even on the radio, when I was in high school.

This is just an example of some of the shit that I'm talking about. But this beat goes hard af and has probably lead to several gang shootings. Of course, mainstream rap has been soyified and pussified since then. The Pertubator song I linked is another non metal example of "macho" music (Pertubator's parents were metalheads).

I need your definition of "macho". What is "macho" to you? To me, macho music is music you fight to. Any music can be tough guy music if tough guys listen to it. All I'm saying is that metal has been pussified by soyboys in recent years. There are still decent bands, but you won't hear them on the radio. This, as an example, was played everywhere, even on the radio, when I was in high school.

This is just an example of some of the shit that I'm talking about. But this beat goes hard af and has probably lead to several gang shootings. Of course, mainstream rap has been soyified and pussified since then. The Pertubator song I linked is another non metal example of "macho" music (Pertubator's parents were metalheads).

that song doesn't sound macho to me. macho is supposed to mean tough and manly. that music only has people shot to it because rap has lyrics about shooting people and being a "thug". there could be a happy pop songs about killing people, doesn't make the song macho. this song sounds like something you'd hear at a frat party. not even remotely macho. macho is the type you'd see aggressive violent men beating each other up to. music with screaming, blast beats, etc. and most rappers have nasal voices while metal vocals are deep and vicious.

that song doesn't sound macho to me. macho is supposed to mean tough and manly. that music only has people shot to it because rap has lyrics about shooting people and being a "thug". there could be a happy pop songs about killing people, doesn't make the song macho. this song sounds like something you'd hear at a frat party. not even remotely macho. macho is the type you'd see aggressive violent men beating each other up to. music with screaming, blast beats, etc. and most rappers have nasal voices while metal vocals are deep and vicious.
Brocel, fights and shootings have started to this and many other hard rap songs. Music doesn't sound "tough" because "tough" has no sound. A music is "tough" when it inspires certain emotions in you. This beat might not inspire you to beat the shit out of somebody, but to many it does. Hence it is "tough".

Brocel, fights and shootings have started to this and many other hard rap songs. Music doesn't sound "tough" because "tough" has no sound. A music is "tough" when it inspires certain emotions in you. This beat might not inspire you to beat the shit out of somebody, but to many it does. Hence it is "tough".
it only inspires violence because of lyrics not the sound. the lyrics don't make the song tough. there could be a happy pop song about killing and it still wouldn't be tough. the sound of the music is what makes it tough not the lyrics. if you sound like slayer or pantera or lamb of god, your music is tough regardless of the lyrics.

@FUCKITALLREEE

What the fuck does this even mean? What does "tough" sound like? Give me a frequency range or something objective, not a band or song.
Down tuned guitars, angry riffs, extremely angry vocals

just listen to thrash metal death metal groove metal etc

Same goes for white foids who act ghetto and think they're hard for listening to it. Feminist agenda and normies ruined the genre anyway. Rap songs can't even have the word "faggot" in them anymore without NPCs crying about it on twitter and "cancelling" the artist.

Same goes for white foids who act ghetto and think they're hard for listening to it. Feminist agenda and normies ruined the genre anyway. Rap songs can't even have the word "faggot" in them anymore without NPCs crying about it on twitter and "cancelling" the artist.
IKR. If the song where the hood at by DMX or Eminem Marshall mathers lp were released today, their careers would end instantly