Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White men do NOT have the highest SMV in the dating market

J

Jacob97

oldest of the zoomer generation
It's an interesting topic, the whole interracial dating situation. There still is somewhat of a stigma around it despite it being much better than it was in previous times. I will say, White males don't really benefit when it comes to interracial dating though if I have to be
honest. The only group they do well with overall (excluding rare individual cases obviously) is Asian women. Latin women as a whole do not find White men attractive and Black women most certainly do not mess around with them. Black women are by far
the most loyal to their own. Speaking of which, Black males actually have an advantage in the interracial dating, though they are fairly disadvantaged when it comes to finances as they are one of the poorest demographics in the country. Latin women love them, their own women worship them, and many White
women love them as well (though not as much as advertising and other forms of media would tell you like Hollywood and pron and so on). Also, in the current socio-political climate, White males are pretty low on totem. They are not exactly the most popular group in the country, let's be honest. If I have to put it in order, I would say that when it comes to dating specifically, Black men are on top, followed by Hispanics, and then by possibly White males. Asians most likely still would be on the bottom, but I am not sure as they might be higher than White males since they make more money than anyone else on average. pole if you will.

Cope

model love GIF

Do you know who this is?

Over for whites.

Cope

model love GIF

Do you know who this is?
The race pill has no basis in biology. If you actually understood evolutionary theory, you'd know that it's incompatible with it. Do you have Discord? I'll debate anyone of you JBW theorists.

Last edited:
I thought different

Like at least with black women white men tend to do well, there's a joke that BLM activist all have a white BF

Most woke anti white women date white men especially WOC

TheColi Forum

The majority of people couple up with someone of their own race. But blacks have it the easiest when dating outside of their race in the zoomer generation because of social engineering in society.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if it's Chad or Tyrone there're getting the pussy and we're not.

It doesn't matter if it's Chad or Tyrone there're getting the pussy and we're not.
I know that. But the notion of just being white is enough for women is an direct attack on you, me and other white men who've tried everything to get a relationship and have failed. Our struggle doesn't exist because we're privileged for being white in their little world. Where the fuck is my JBW, HEY? I hear my niece getting fuck by her brown BF every night through my bedroom walls and he's five feet fucking eight and ugly. I'm tall and white and can't get anything after 10k on surgery. Where the fuck is my JBW, faggot oldcel ethnics? This isnt 1999 anymore when white men were on top. If you had to live in my shoes, you'd fucking rope. Being a white male who's poor is lower than dirt in 2024. I'm about to lose my shitty dead end job because I've been getting bullied by the boomers there so I started going in late to avoid them and I'm going to get fired now.

Last edited:
I am a firm believer of the JBB pill. Niggers are seen as exotic, dominant and low-inhib hence why foids are so attracted to them. Bring a sub5 nigger to eastern europe he will fuck 50 different toilets for sure. Their rap, weed and gun culture helped them massively. Look at rappers like Playboi Carti he's got millions of white JB fans who would do anything to have sex with him.

The majority of people couple up with someone of their own race. But blacks have it the easiest when dating outside of their race in the zoomer generation because of social engineering in society.
See maybe different countries but in Europe

Black/Mixed women marry white men mostly
Indian marry indian men
Muslims marry muslim men

Some (mostly poor white women) date and become single mother to non white but these women are trashy

It's an interesting topic, the whole interracial dating situation. There still is somewhat of a stigma around it despite it being much better than it was in previous times. I will say, White males don't really benefit when it comes to interracial dating though if I have to be
honest. The only group they do well with overall (excluding rare individual cases obviously) is Asian women. Latin women as a whole do not find White men attractive and Black women most certainly do not mess around with them. Black women are by far
the most loyal to their own. Speaking of which, Black males actually have an advantage in the interracial dating, though they are fairly disadvantaged when it comes to finances as they are one of the poorest demographics in the country. Latin women love them, their own women worship them, and many White
women love them as well (though not as much as advertising and other forms of media would tell you like Hollywood and pron and so on). Also, in the current socio-political climate, White males are pretty low on totem. They are not exactly the most popular group in the country, let's be honest. If I have to put it in order, I would say that when it comes to dating specifically, Black men are on top, followed by Hispanics, and then by possibly White males. Asians most likely still would be on the bottom, but I am not sure as they might be higher than White males since they make more money than anyone else on average. pole if you will.
maybe around low IQ dumb bitches but who gives a fuck abt them

I am a firm believer of the JBB pill. Niggers are seen as exotic, dominant and low-inhib hence why foids are so attracted to them. Bring a sub5 nigger to eastern europe he will fuck 50 different toilets for sure. Their rap, weed and gun culture helped them massively. Look at rappers like Playboi Carti he's got millions of white JB fans who would do anything to have sex with him.
Social engineering is driving it.

maybe around low IQ dumb bitches but who gives a fuck abt them
No, average and higher tier white foids are with coloured males because white men don't mate guard their women and the environment has been structured to produce said union. It used to be the dregs of whites but now it's cool and hip to date a nig.

Last edited:
White Chad is superior in the entire world. White chads has infinite SMV. I wish I was born as White Chad

White Chad is superior in the entire world. White chads has infinite SMV. I wish I was born as White Chad
Coloured women prefer their own Chad's over white Chad.

OP, serious question, do you have autism or an extremely ugly face? Both of those things can kind of negate being tall and white.

Blacks have halo in America, slightly in Europe, whites have halo in pretty much all continents.

its kinda triggering me to see jbw denier tbh, i doubt most of them even trying

You didn't answer my question OP. Are you autistic, extremely ugly, or both?

lol as soon as I saw his name was grey I thought "He's an infiltrator and he's going to say black men."

And of course there's the mainstream journalist tactic of obscuring it behind a pseudoscientific word salad.

It just comes across as manipulative and fake, to me.

le graydittor

Zero proof and weak arguments like politics. Either troll or low IQ

Water has been wet on this

At the end of the day it all depends on height and even more important: facial bone structure