Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme "White men need to be careful when selecting a wife"

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
She had no problem spending his money

@GeckoBus @AlexanderTheGreat11 @shishiowasright @Bianor @Mecoja

Imagine being married and still letting your wife access the internet unsupervised.

The thing is, hide your cash.

If my girl or wife ever mentioned "minority issues" or "voting issues" to me I would slap her closed fist

Obviously white men are more likely to be right-wing in the West. Because a) they built it and b) they have a brain in their heads.

Obviously white men are more likely to be right-wing in the West. Because a) they built it and b) they have a brain in their heads.

If my girl or wife ever mentioned "minority issues" or "voting issues" to me I would slap her closed fist
Foids + Politics is an abomination. They care about issues never do shits, only meaningless charities for social clouts.

Foids + Politics is an abomination. They care about issues never do shits, only meaningless charities for social clouts.
They welcome in African immigrants who rape them. It's pretty funny. I never was much interested in politics but even I can't help but chuckle at their self destructive politics.