Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White normie talks about his dating experience in Japan

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Jfl at the end he says "I had no luck dating in london". Wow so a white normie was incel in London but started slaying when he came to japen, gee I wonder what could have caused this :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

jbw theory is true

noodles like white men? who would have known

He looks good enough to be worshiped by jap foids who don't know any better.

Has blue eye halo and some other features that make him look chadly even though his official PSL rating would prove otherwise. The only negative thing about his situation is he's in serious danger of being cucked if a real chad ever shows up there.

Sarcasm is bad? Does that apply to all SEA countries?

Sarcasm is bad? Does that apply to all SEA countries?
I think he means that they dont have the concept of sarcasm in their languages, so if you tried to be sarcastic to them they would assume you are being serious

JFL at white normies complaining about dating just go run JBW on any noodlewhore and if she is too ugly to get with CHAD then you have no room to speak.

I think he means that they dont have the concept of sarcasm in their languages, so if you tried to be sarcastic to them they would assume you are being serious
yeah I understand.

So does that apply to every SEA country you think or just Japan?

yeah I understand.

So does that apply to every SEA country you think or just Japan?
I wouldnt be surprised if it applies to most if not all of south east asia. I know that the Chinese dont have sarcasm

Japan police to arrest infected man who visited karaoke bar, as country ramps up coronavirus fight

Weeneed more corona spreaders like him

Givre me bigg hwite cocku

i think i'll try it one day.
in chadstralia to date a noodlefoid as a whitoid is frowned upon and people say the only whitoids that date asian foids are men who cant get white foid pussy which is true

of all sad words of tongue and pen
the saddest are these: JBW strikes again

Damn the west needs to be bombed Hiroshima style.

Omg this classic clip from Full Metal Jacket - very accurately describes 99% "relationships" between JWB and another asian slut foid. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Like "everything you need to know" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
i couldnt make it past the first 2 seconds

Decent forehead, good eye area, just his lower third is a bit weak and makes his face appear somewhat unbalanced. But he easily mogs 99 % of Jap men.

Not surprised

lol white guy can't get a date in Londonstan wonder why

Fuck, these type of threads are suifuel, when I was an autistic weeb when I was 13 yr old I thought i'd move to japan and have a cute girl, lmao but it's all a big cope. This jbw incel is living the my dream there.

Attachments

• 1580282449233.jpg
    1580282449233.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 10
He should have gone to Vietnam or Thailand and fuck foids for 10 dollars kek but he would get AIDS or syphilis so not worth it