Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White normies cannot be incel as long as noodlewhores exist

She is brazilian though, probably just engaged with him because of greencard

race mixers should be a executed

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/t28ru1/my_bf_57_and_i/

Physically unremarkable, manlet, euro/sandnigger mongrel (note the crooked nose) yet still easily gets a noodlewhore. Absolute ragefuel for deathnics :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

That foid doesn't look like a noodle. But oterwise i agree.

As a deathnic its if you were 5'7 the only to get any would involve you being a druglord.

Chad only especially applies to deathnicels as seen in the Asian male model experiment (were an Asian male model was barely getting normie tier matchs one online datting.)

He's apparently from Portugal, I highly doubt anyone wants to move there :lul:
Many brazilians do (especially because of the language), hence why there are more than 250,000 living there.

But she could find a taller white guy in Brazil, so I doubt she is with him because of his race

That foid doesn't look like a noodle. But oterwise i agree.
t3l6uxiplmf71.jpg

She's a Brazil mongrel, but you can easily tell the gook genes.

Many brazilians do (especially because of the language), hence why there are more than 250,000 living there.

But she could find a taller white guy in Brazil, so I doubt she is with him because of his race
You have a point, I forgot you guys have the same language.

Yeah im gonna find noodle real quick in my shithole called lithuania

yes /ˢ

Also how the fk u know him u joined on feb 4
Nigga i've been here since 2020 im curryZoomercoomer and you arent the real de geso, your not as autistic as him desu

Nigga i've been here since 2020 im curryZoomercoomer and you arent the real de geso, your not as autistic as him desu
yeah i checked his posts i can't compete to his broken english

i was so fucking close to being white. but my mother just had to pick the lowest iq mulatto to reproduce with.

being a quadroon is cancer

No Asian girl has ever been attracted to me my entire life. Please suck a dick and choke on your copes and die.

After seeing all the european subhumans with noodle whores, I think I might try noodlemaxxing considering I've already had Noodles compliment my pink skin/freckles when I was in Middle School.

:feelsjuice: