Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White people are genetically blessed

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
White people from northwestern europe are very fit, tall, handsome, strong, healthy and smart. Ethnics hate them because success breeds jealousy.

My south european aunt was telling me stories about her trip to Holland with her manlet fatcel betabux husband(who still has blue eyes btw) and was mocking him for not being fit, tall and hansome like the Dutch men. I've always noticed the superiority of the nordic/germanic guys in my life too tbh. The most popular guys in school looked nordic/germanic, the best athletes from my country are more white than average and the biggest guy at my town's gym looks like a nordic viking.

It's really sad for the human race that the true white population is shrinking because of racemixing and low birth rates.

Hopefully tech for designer babies develops soon, so everyone becomes white and healthy.

White people from northwestern europe are very fit, tall, handsome, strong, healthy and smart. Ethnics hate them because success breeds jealousy.

My south european aunt was telling me stories about her trip to Holland with her manlet fatcel betabux husband(who still has blue eyes btw) and was mocking him for not being fit, tall and hansome like the Dutch men. I've always noticed the superiority of the nordic/germanic guys in my life too tbh. The most popular guys in school looked nordic/germanic, the best athletes from my country are more white than average and the biggest guy at my town's gym looks like a nordic viking.

Hopefully tech for designer babies develops soon, so everyone becomes white and healthy.

Yep. Assuming that civilization continues, we can reasonably expect this within the next 40 - 50 years. Currently you can have children through in-vitro fertilization (costs 10,000 - 20,000 at most, and you pick your sperm and wife's egg) to choose the best genes for your kids. If you're not White then they won't be white, but you can still ensure that your kids are healthy, high IQ, tall, large-framed, and handsome. Hell, if you have some recessive genes for light eyes you can at least give them that

Blondes are dying btw the last one is going to be born in finland around 2200 (Source: WHO)

Yeah I’m Anglo Celtic white, yet I’m short and skinny. Even noodles don’t want to date me JFL

Huh, didn't expect Polish people to be so pure-blooded pewpew.

I’m so short I might as well be green since I look like a goblin

Jfl at Albania being the most pure white country. Literally almost 100% white

I’m not white

Im white european in the west and I am overlooked everywhere and sent straight to old age. Here the blacks and latinos and jock chads have defiled all the young women.

But sometimes that single trait isnt enough to save you, but sub 3 whites could ascend imo

Blondes are dying btw the last one is going to be born in finland around 2200 (Source: WHO)
View attachment 225391
Jews will have exterminated the white race by then, maybe even by 2100.
Jfl at Albania being the most pure white country. Literally almost 100% white

They must be going by primary ancestry. Albania is the most muslim european country. They are so non white that they repel migrants by the shittiness of their country which secures the white ethnostate.

I’m from northern Sweden. Induced forced degeneracy has hit the germanic peoples hard. I lament that we unfortunately are the best peoples of earth so that we cant just surrender and kill ourselves or work ourself to death as slaves to the true ubermench.

Also, I think the british underclass looks subhuman and is only about half germanic.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back