Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based White stacy>asian stacy, but asian becky>white becky

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
By searching for waifu and looking at those kinds of females, long ago had impression that in looks white stacy>asian stacy, but asian becky>white becky. That because of sharper white features, and when they work right, it produces greater beauty, than asian race is able, and so white stacy is superior. But on level of lesser beauty, sharp white features often produce faces who are repulsive and annoyingly looking, while softer faces of asian beckies are more cute and sympathetic
Now again experiencing it and occupid, where majority of my right swipes are on asian girls, because amongst them is easier to spot cute adorable girls of becky tier, while stacies of both races look spoiled and stuck up, and white beckies look mostly annoying and repulsive cunts

All Asian women look the same to me. They're literally all in the same SMV range (unless deformed or whatever). If you like Asians they all look 7/10 for you and if you don't find Asian women attractive (like me) they all look 4/10.

Asians fake everything and if makeup was banned you’d prefer most races other than Asian.