Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitecels Fakecels - I see JBW everyday. Saw a 4/10 White guy with a hot Latina slightly taller than him today

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
A random example here

DB1D13BF C8DB 44BD 84FD 79A78E0B3DDB
EEE09703 4551 4237 A632 5E3FDFE6272F

The white halo effect is very real.

his calves mog my entire life

Ugly tallfags on suicide watch.

He's a 4 largely due to height, his face is at least normie I would say.

What you consider ''white''?

jbw is unironically just as legit as just be chad

european, Turk, Levantine can run jbw

I wouldn't go that far. JBW is largely just cherrypicking when looking at the Western couples. JBW becomes real with noodles.

Funny. His nose resembles mine.

jbw is unironically just as legit as just be chad

european, Turk, Levantine can run jbw
I'm talking more about physical features.

Does the guy need to have a certain skin or eye colour to be considered white? Where do you draw the line?

his calves mog my entire life
For some reason these older dadbod white guys have crazy calves. Maybe it is the constant lawnmowing and walking aimlessly in supermarkets that grows their calves

Does the guy need to have a certain skin or eye colour to be considered white? Where do you draw the line?
European ancestry. European features. Recent non-European admixture weed you out of the gene pool. Most people can easily distinguish Whites from non-Whites.

just needs to have a caucasian skull and white skin (the line is levantine and turk)

On this forum all curries are light skinned tall fakecels who find their women too ugly

That's a normie white with an ethnic foid :feelstastyman:

White dudes who settle on ethnics need to castrate themselves tbh
But if she's taller than him then he's very likely a manlet.

For some reason these older dadbod white guys have crazy calves. Maybe it is the constant lawnmowing and walking aimlessly in supermarkets that grows their calves
High IQ analysis.

He is a normie + rich
Just be a betabux and pay for expensive dinners

i disagree, every race can be incel

Took her to disney, disney's expensive, he's a betabux.

20211020 131737

where's mine at!?

JBC (JUST BE CURRY) is law and prevents Europeans like @Broly and i from getting women

Looks like a normie tbh, and probs has a decent amount of Money, this nigga was able to pay for Disney land while I can barely pay for food.

Whites are the only ones capable of running consistent oofy doof theory game.

So I agree with OP, as doofy theory is the most legit theory to come out in the last year or 2.

Whites are the only ones capable of running consistent oofy doof theory game.

So I agree with OP, as doofy theory is the most legit theory to come out in the last year or 2.

what is oofy doofy theory?

I just want to live one day with white bone structure
i disagree, every race can be incel
you have to be like bottom 5% of white to be incel, whereas the bottom 80% of asian men are incel. NOT A SINGLE asian man I know that's not a family member can get any dates

Last edited:
I just want to live one day with white bone structure

you have to be like bottom 5% of white to be incel, whereas the bottom 80% of asian men are incel. NOT A SINGLE asian man I know that's not a family member can get any dates
You are exaggerating, the white inceldom rates here on the site are higher than Asian

You are exaggerating, the white inceldom rates here on the site are higher than Asian

Nah it's over for ricecels. Completely.

Also over for whitecels, except [insert 3rd world country here].

Why the fuck do you think he's a 4/10? JFL.

just needs to have a caucasian skull and white skin (the line is levantine and turk)
I dont think turks can run JBW, because then iranians/white north indians/menas can run JBW u have to pass as nordic or have colorful features maybe

white women are not even that good looking tbh. they are inferior to noodles and latinx. they fog blacks and indians tho.

cope. that guy is a betabuxx and he doesnt even look like a trucel.

there are more white (fluent) english speakers obviously. And ricecels have their own style of inceldom (herbivore men in JAP). God knows what's going on in China. If you think how small the ricecel population is in western countries, our inceldom numbers are disproportionately represented here.

Cherry picking.

I dont see that

there are more white (fluent) english speakers obviously. And ricecels have their own style of inceldom (herbivore men in JAP). God knows what's going on in China. If you think how small the ricecel population is in western countries, our inceldom numbers are disproportionately represented here.
whether or not there is a good amount of white incels, there are certainly more asian incels on world but it's not like it's impossible to be white incel below lvl 4 undeformed