Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [whitepill] curry whitemaxxin

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Look at how the curry put chemical on his face just to get few shades lighter, look at how he wear suits to avoid the sun, look how much money he spends on products. But he still looks curry and dark. Blackpill from movie

@anandkonda @damagedbaffled @Fardin Khan @prajeet88

Attachments

• C4B428F6-0725-463B-B4BD-DAC2817D506A.mov
    26.6 MB
  • 8590D1D3-67E1-4269-ADFB-FA965F35B3ED.mov
    41.4 MB
Last edited:
Skin tone is not the problem.... We need to discard vegetarian diet and embrace protein based diet.... Hopefully within 1 or 2 generation we Will get standard height and Physical structure

Skin tone is not the problem.... We need to discard vegetarian diet and embrace protein based diet.... Hopefully within 1 or 2 generation we Will get standard height and Physical structure
In Asia it is, but I agree with you.

veganism is cucked.

Hydroquinone can lighten the skin a lot but u have to keep using it to maintain the results.

Look at how the curry put chemical on his face just to get few shades lighter, look at how he wear suits to avoid the sun, look how much money he spends on products. But he still looks curry and dark. Blackpill from movie
Haven't you watched that movie? That a parody of fairness creams. In the end the heroine says color doesn't matter and liked him when he dark only.

Haven't you watched that movie? That a parody of fairness creams. In the end the heroine says color doesn't matter and liked him when he dark only.
Foid behavior,:feelskek: I have watched the movie.

Have you watched Anniyan or Aparichit. That movie was great
No only a little. I think I watched anniyan, where the hero have some like personality disorder or something jfl