[Blackpill] Whites are significantly more attractive

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
I just bothers me how this is so. The average attractiveness of a white person is shifted significantly to the right compared to other races if imagine a line representing attractiveness.

Even the so called low tier white or ugly white is around the average attractiveness of an ethnic.

I can't stand this reality. Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much? How could those bozos fuck it up this much.

I'm better off in my homeland than around the white man.

Last edited:
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Pilotcel
-
Thank you Captain Obvious.

Image result for Captain Obvious faster than the speed of stupid

B

Barnacle

Recruit
-
Only white chads. In modern society, especially in the west itself, being a white male is being in the lowest part of the social hiarchy.

Whites these days always get cucked by non-whites, non-stop. Don't know if it is because white people today have lower T than in historical times or that we just can't compete with the more animalistic nature of non-whites on a day to day social basis, I don't know.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

multiracial virgin
-
i dont care alot about this tbh

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much? How could those bozos fuck it up this much.
Gold digger foids.

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Officer
-
Copied from the other, very similar thread, but whites are the most attractive in average, and we should therefore not be annoyed that JBW is real. However they are not more attractive by as big a margin as the studies suggest, and that's down to how foids process quantitative data. The objection, and the reason riceland and curryland need nuking is the Halo generated by the true fact that whites are best looking.
Reality is that still only 5% of whites are 8+, but because this is compared to 0.001% of curries and rices, foids brains are easily tricked and apply the halo effect.
The reason men do not have such a strong bias, even though the same holds true for white foids Vs ethnic, is because mens brains are better able to process slightly more advanced (in a quantitative/ spacial awareness sense) and therefore correctly 'price in' the different likelihoods, whereas foids overreact to it and create the halo

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
-
In America they dont like me for being white.

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
Yes, but not that it makes any difference, because it doesn't, so whatever

B

Barnacle

Recruit
-
In America they dont like me for being white.
In America, in Germany, in Britain, in Sweden, basically all white countries today are institutionally anti-white

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
-
Its fucked up but its true. Women have been powdering their faces to look whiter for centuries. Even now people do it with filters

TheNEET

TheNEET

School of Friendship dropout
-
globalism was a mistake

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
WOW NOBODY HAS EVER SAID THIS BEFORE

THANK YOU FOR THE ORIGINAL HIGH IQ CONTENT BRO

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Officer
-
I can't stand this reality. Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much?
They are too low IQ to select on attractiveness, seriously go speak to a noodle or currywhore, you will want to bash your brains in after 90 seconds

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
WOW NOBODY HAS EVER SAID THIS BEFORE

THANK YOU FOR THE ORIGINAL HIGH IQ CONTENT BRO
Pretty much everything here is a rehash of what has been said. What? Were you expecting the theory of everything?

O

Over4Mexicels

Veteran
-
White humankind is the farthest evolutionary step from our first chimp ancestors. Humanity ADN is always evolving, Trying to be less animal, this is why we perceive white features as the most beautiful and desirable traits

Traits such as dark hair, dark complexion, wide noses, black eyes and robust short frames are also shared with bonobos, chimps, gorillas, thus we repudiate them

Last edited:
MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Pretty much everything here is a rehash of what has been said. What? Were you expecting the theory of everything?
“Lots of other people post stupid crap so I will too”

I was expecting something with a tiny bit of fucking originality or intelligence. If you can’t post that, don’t post at all?

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
JBB copers are gonna cope

NEETard

NEETard

Veteran
-
I never thought about how being white makes you automatically superior than atleast 10-25% of men, regardless of how ugly and shorr you are

maskedman

maskedman

Outcast from Canada
-
“Lots of other people post stupid crap so I will too”

I was expecting something with a tiny bit of fucking originality or intelligence. If you can’t post that, don’t post at all?
Lol.

Not even going to argue dude. Go cry or something.

RobustManlet

RobustManlet

Recruit
-
The ancestors of white people probably went through a extreme population bottleneck in the ice age. When all manlets and ugly women died off through hunger and cold, with only Chad being able to reproduce and spreading his seed to Staceys. Each generation got taller, whiter, blonder, smarter.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
White people are gods

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | Wristcel | Framecel | NEET
-
I just bothers me how this is so. The average attractiveness of a white person is shifted significantly to the right compared to other races if imagine a line representing attractiveness.

Even the so called low tier white or ugly white is around the average attractiveness of an ethnic.

I can't stand this reality. Did women of other races just not select for attractive features as much? How could those bozos fuck it up this much.

I'm better off in my homeland than around the white man.
Look at the guy in my profile picture. Does that look like the White master race to you?
White people are gods
based avatar

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

-
He mogs the average ethnic.
Sorry, all these guys mog me and that guy as well. It's over.
Just look at their big frame. I bet they even have 7 inch+ wrists. So over for framecels like me and my avatar.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Blackops2cel's Disciple
-
Sorry, all these guys mog me and that guy as well. It's over.
Just look at their big frame. I bet they even have 7 inch+ wrists. So over for framecels like me and my avatar.
They might look big when standing next to each other, but the average Egyptian man is 5'7'', they'll look tiny if you bring a white man next to them.

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

-
They might look big when standing next to each other, but the average Egyptian man is 5'7'', they'll look tiny if you bring a white man next to them.
Still framemog me ngl

also beardmog me to hell

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
Doesn't matter if you don't have Chad looks and social status...

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
-
Perhaps being white decreases your chances of being born ugly.

But if you're ugly, you're ugly. Keep coping.

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
fellofix

fellofix

incelecni
-
In modern society, especially in the west itself, being a white male is being in the lowest part of the social hiarchy.
JFL @ these r/TheDonald newfags

Just because some noodlewhore said fuck white people on Twitter (while dating a white Chad on Twitter), doesn't mean that white people are somehow victims. This is like 6'4 men complaining about how there isn't room for them in the airplane.

A

Absolutezer0

Recruit
-
Only white chads. In modern society, especially in the west itself, being a white male is being in the lowest part of the social hiarchy.

Whites these days always get cucked by non-whites, non-stop. Don't know if it is because white people today have lower T than in historical times or that we just can't compete with the more animalistic nature of non-whites on a day to day social basis, I don't know.
Total lies. JBW would be false if this were true.

N

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
-
When I was in China, I tried Tantan (Chinese Tinder), I didn't get any matches and I'm white. People on this board implied I would be having a buffet of noodlewhores.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Probably on average, yeah.
But all races have chads and incels

B

Barnacle

Recruit
-
Bullshit.
Then why are they taking our women
Exacly, I have no clue how they come to the idea that white men are so superior when it's literally non-whites banging stacies all the time.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
wow, insane milestone you found right there huge IQ post!!!

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
When I was in China, I tried Tantan (Chinese Tinder), I didn't get any matches and I'm white. People on this board implied I would be having a buffet of noodlewhores.
That's disappointing to hear. I was hoping to run Tantan game someday.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
not if you are subhuman "white" slav i wish i'd have nordic or anglo white chad genes
Curries, Rice and Sandniggers do not have Chads.
major cope

curry:
gay indian chad.jpg
indian chad 2.jpg
indian chad.jpg
pajeet to chadjeet.png

chink:
chad monk 3.jpg
chad monk 2.jpg
yuta watanabe gigachad girl eyefucks him.jpg
chad chang asian alpha.jpg
CHADNADA.jpg

chaddams:
Gadaffi was a Chaddam when he was young.png
gigamuslim.jpg
chaddam saudi arabia.jpg

Last edited:
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

emoboydad voluntary incel lolipantsuführer
-
More shit or less shit, still we in shit

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
eh try going to sea instead. you need to be atleast average looking (by western standards) to pull it off in ea countries. should be self-explanatory

N

Neverbeentouchedcel

Recruit
-
eh try going to sea instead. you need to be atleast average looking (by western standards) to pull it off in ea countries. should be self-explanatory
Yea, I sense that. Noodlewhores in East Asia have very little to no interest in Sub 6 white males. In Japan, I would get looks of disdain and foids crossing the street.