Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whitoids vs noodles

Which toilets mog which, mang?

• Noodles

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Whitoids

Votes: 17 70.8%

• Total voters
NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
To prove to the chico who lives up to his name @Copexodius Maximus once and for all wrong, mang

Whites females but I aint very attracted to them
Maybe later in peak coomer hours :feelsgah:

both disgusting would love to slit throat of any cuntoid i get the chance to be with no mercy no sympathy to cum slut semen buckets
years of manipulation and inflicted suffering from them and their influence will never be forgiven till i reach my grave

9DEB392C 9D51 4E68 81A3 E8DD19316C68
68C6FCF8 C9A2 40C0 8273 6BB0A48E1392

Stats already prove noodles mog
Asking someone what they find what is most attractive and what they actually try to get with are not always the same. Just like how foids say personality is king yet chase chads.

Cope with deez poll results, Chico :smonk:
Scientific mass data collection from dating apps > asking what people think on an incel site full of white worshipping ethnics

Which toilets mog which, mang?
While Japanese toilets do have myriad doodads, I prefer Western water closets. I don't really care for water being sprayed up my bum.

Cumwhores are better when they're young (18-25:forcedsmile:) but noodlewhores are better after 23.

Whites females but I aint very attracted to them
Maybe later in peak coomer hours :feelsgah:
I coomed to tera link getting riced all over this morning, mang:feelsohh:

Sorry, I like Chinese food. Don't hate me.

Jewesses and whitoids mog all

Cumskin pussy mogs noodlepussy tbh

Slavs are not Rice.

Noodles are overrated IMO, and I despise them tbh. They all have the same generic look to them.

White foids are better in almost every way.

Didn’t read, OP is a nigger

View attachment 691690View attachment 691691
Stats already prove noodles mog
Asking someone what they find what is most attractive and what they actually try to get with are not always the same. Just like how foids say personality is king yet chase chads.
I think this is older data from like okcupid. Nerdier men using dating apps when they were less socially acceptable, also probably some juggernaut law going on, they think the asian women are more attainable. High ELO tinder data from the last 5 years would be more telling.