Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Whitu man so gentreman

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Classic noodles, although I see other ethnicwhores using this excuse more and more. Over for ethnics :incel:

white men are most violent men in all of human history. he is opposite in the eyes of deluded foid.

white men are most violent men in all of human history. he is opposite in the eyes of deluded foid.
Wrong. Asians were most violent. Mongols, Soviet army, Huns, Japanese Army and so on.

Name any top 10 barbaric armies and chances are, most in the list will be Asiatic or have significant amount of Asians serving.

Wrong. Asians were most violent. Mongols, Soviet army, Huns, Japanese Army and so on.

Name any top 10 barbaric armies and chances are, most in the list will be Asiatic or have significant amount of Asians serving.
You don't know the things they did in global south. Just look at what king leopard of Belgium did in Congo that's just one example. I would say Asians are at number two

I'm not going to pretend she's wrong. Indeed we are supreme gentlemen and deserve pussy more than others