Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who are degenerates (and how many ITtards are here)?

which of those are degenerates? (can choose 2 answers)

• single teen mother

Votes: 21 95.5%
  • teen fuckboy who fucks and dumps cute loving teen girl

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • elder man who wants serious relations with cute loving teen girl

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

I voted single mom because I know for a fact that the majority of the female gender are degenerate.

I'd select all of them
But I can sort of understand
An old man being a sugar daddy.

Just think about it.
If you were to ascend as an old man, you'd wait to be old

If(person==foid)
cout<<"Degenerate";

the word elder man is sort of ambiguous do you mean 30 years old or 80 years old?

First two are degenerate, but last one is unhealthy and no good solution too. For their own benefit, lolicels should let go of their dream to find a teen girlfriends tbh, it's never going to happen and even more unlikely than an standard incel ascending. I also have the impression that some lolicels aren't even that unattractive and could get an adult girlfriend, they are just held back by their unobtainable fantasy of a teen gf

Last edited:
I picked the first two. Single teen mothers are fucking degenerates because they're the literal definition of foids. The fuckboys are also degenerates as well because they keep taking women away from us and just ruining them, turning them into roasties.

Kind of depends how old/developed that teen girl is, most loli stuff I've seen looks like children(biologically) so I'd consider that degenerate.

Your threads are hilarious

In for screenshot