Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who are the highest IQ users in your opinion

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Your Personality always makes high iq posts despite that I disagree with him on certain things

Anon1822 always makes super relatable well put posts that sums up my situation perfectly.

Who else

Atavistic Autist mogs us all by far IQ wise.

@based_meme
@your personality
@BlkPillPres
Me

@FullTimeLoser is pretty smart

Hard to think of off the top of my head

@FrothySolutions big brain threads

You didn't show any facts.

Also Frothy is way more clever than you think, he's way of acting is just an act.
his*

And no, he's just a boomer simp with no self awarness

There is no fact.

It's all an act, he act that way to protect himself so no one would accuse the good ol frothy of anything, he could have dead babies in his basement no one would suspect him.

Sometimes i even think he's a troll, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a guy in his 20s larping.
He's just a boomer with no self awareness. Very unintelligent.

Only I can see the truth apperantly

@your personality and @shii410 as well as several others but a lot of high IQ users don’t post as often so I don’t remember them off the top of my head.

Not really.
@Diocel is sane.
The user you're talking about is a larp. Same for others but hush hush.

Not really.
@Diocel is sane.
The user you're talking about is a larp. Same for others but hush hush.
I know I like diocel

Your Personality always makes high iq posts despite that I disagree with him on certain things

Anon1822 always makes super relatable well put posts that sums up my situation perfectly.

Who else

Agree with @your personality also @BlkPillPres, @PPEcel, @ThoughtfulCel (funnily enough), @FrailPaleStaleMale (very insightful), @GoffSystemQB, @mental_out, you @FullTimeLoser.

Can't think of anymore at the moment.

I'm legit afraid of being IQmogged into oblivion by this user everytime I reply to his posts :feelskek:
He is somehow both a post maxxer and a high effort high IQ poster, I don't get it.
Agree with @your personality also @BlkPillPres, @PPEcel, @ThoughtfulCel (funnily enough), @FrailPaleStaleMale (very insightful), @GoffSystemQB, @mental_out, you @FullTimeLoser.

Thanks homie. I would have mentioned you too, but I only remember avis

@Animecel2D @ihaveno1 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @pp183 @nausea @BrazilianSigmasDad @mNFwTJ3wz9 @HyperVersager_4EVER @Lookscel @Speedloader

ngl

@Animecel2D @ihaveno1 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @pp183 @nausea @BrazilianSigmasDad @mNFwTJ3wz9 @HyperVersager_4EVER @Lookscel @Speedloader

ngl
thx bro

ngl
Others might be high iq but I doubt about @Lookscel

Surely not @HidekiTojota
Yourbuttlossus

Total imbecile , but he stopped posting in september , may have ascended with his sister.

They will tell you that they only do it because he's bluepilled and hate incels, but the mockery started with him posting a picture in subreddit for men grooming, it was purely based on his looks.

Take this as a black pill i guess, even the people who complain about lookism and say they got bullied for being ugly or even bitch 24/7 about meaningless minor lookism still act the same as normies.
Every single person who runs that meme is a fakecel.

@DeepSea
@LiterallyASoyboy
@Wizard32
@Atavistic Autist
@Mainländer

ngl

@Atavistic Autist – NTpilled
@BlkPillPres – destroys “love” worshippers
@BummerDrummer – racepilled
@Leucosticte – rapepilled and JBpilled
@speedtypingincel – heightpilled

I do not agree with everything those users say, but they do provide high quality content. Hence why they are “high IQ”.

ngl
@nihility @unsettling and @Zettacel

too tbh

Thanks brocel.

You yourself are an extremely high IQ human

Gg

Every single person who runs that meme is a fakecel.
Is it any surprise that bummerdrummer (who defends fakecels and larpers) loves the hammy meme more than anyone else here?

Is it also any surprise that Weed (fakecel who was banned) also liked the hammy meme?

Last edited: