Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who are the highest IQ users in your opinion

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
highest iq user? @meisterguido ofc

Is it any surprise that bummerdrummer (who defenda fakecels and larpers) loves the hammy meme more than anyone else here?

Is it also any surprise that Weed (fakecel who was banned) also liked the hammy meme?
Fakecels stick together. Here for the memes and humor, couldn't see an incel post from them to save your life

Is it any surprise that bummerdrummer (who defends fakecels and larpers) loves the hammy meme more than anyone else here?

Is it also any surprise that Weed (fakecel who was banned) also liked the hammy meme?

I'm not the only one whose noticed a trend in the first paragraph.
Fakecels stick together. Here for the memes and humor, couldn't see an incel post from them to save your life

Noone-here-is-highIQ-theory-pill.

I think that noone with a high IQ would even bother posting in an echo chamber, with a shitload of trolls/attention hungry females in disguise. Thinking that by posting here you will somehow make anything better is pretty stupid, likewise as venting, just feeding gov algos.

I think that noone with a high IQ would even bother posting in an echo chamber, with a shitload of trolls/attention hungry females in disguise. Thinking that by posting here you will somehow make anything better is pretty stupid, likewise as venting, just feeding gov algos.
high IQ and common sense aren't the same thing

Without common sense you can’t have high IQ imo
common sense is common.
foids are very practical minded to the point of evil.
high IQ is rare and exceptional.
in fact, many people with high IQ don't have common sense or practical smarts.
you don't think some users here have good clarity of thought and verbal/writing ability?

Last edited:
@DeepSea
@LiterallyASoyboy
@Wizard32
@Atavistic Autist
@Mainländer
Thank you so much bro. I also legit thought about you when I saw this thread, but I avoid tagging people because I always forget about someone and this person might get sad.

Thank you so much bro. I also legit thought about you when I saw this thread, but I avoid tagging people because I always forget about someone and this person might get sad.
yw.
that list is more of high IQ, not the most based users.
a couple users on the list aren't even particularly based, tbh.

common sense is common.
foids are very practical minded to the point of evil.
high IQ is rare and exceptional.
in fact, many people with high IQ don't have common sense or practical smarts.
you don't think some users here have great clarity of thought and verbal/writing ability?
I know nothing certainly about anyone here. These abilities that you noted are a trait but not proof of high IQ. To be honest it’s quite confusing and kinda based on viewing angle looking at someone and deciding if they’re smart or not. Idk it’s not all black and white. Although this is not the case with foids. I believe that a lot of foids are on the autist side of the spectrum.

I know nothing certainly about anyone here. These abilities that you noted are a trait but not proof of high IQ. To be honest it’s quite confusing and kinda based on viewing angle looking at someone and deciding if they’re smart or not. Idk it’s not all black and white. Although this is not the case with foids. I believe that a lot of foids are on the autist side of the spectrum.
most foids aren't autistic.
they're much more likely to be bipolar and have too much emotional affect, rather than too little.

i'm sure a lot of users here score very high on IQ tests, which is the definition of high IQ.
but it seems like you're talking about a personal definition of intelligence.

one of the signs of intelligence is good writing skills, which comes through in forums.
if you can identify that someone writes without contradictions and expresses his ideas properly, you can know to a certainty that he is high IQ.
there are many things in the brain that have to go right in order to properly get a complex idea across.

@Atavistic Autist

Jesus fucking christ leave the guy alone.

People catfishing Hammy.
He deserves it. Maybe don’t be bluepilled and fall for obvious bait and catfishes after insulting incels theory.

It’s not like we found some ugly guy like Steven b and went “xdddd hes ugly let’s bully him”. The original lookism people called him truecel, then some guys contacted him and he got really pissed and bluepilled, then the memes started. The fact that he’s bluepilled and aggressive af about it is funnier than his looks which is why there’s so many face apps that aren’t even his face (edited to the point hes unrecognizable)
Is it any surprise that bummerdrummer (who defends fakecels and larpers) loves the hammy meme more than anyone else here?

I do love hamlossus and all you people do is false virtue signaling. Literally women. I care more about hamlossus than you do and you’re lying saying you give a shit just lol. Keep virtue signaling for me

another cock gargling thread

[SIZE=17px]Dylan[/SIZE]

Just got him on my incel discord. hes bluepilled beyond fucking belief, hes 21, KHHV, and has 2 female friends. fucking lol.

What he said before leaving:

hamlossus - Today at 11:23 PM

i think im done

Incels wouldn’t fuck with him for 4 years just because he’s ugly alone that’s insane. If that were true people like Steven b would also be memes.

Me everyone else is retarded

He deserves it. Maybe don’t be bluepilled and fall for obvious bait and catfishes after insulting incels theory.

It’s not like we found some ugly guy like Steven b and went “xdddd hes ugly let’s bully him”. The original lookism people called him truecel, then some guys contacted him and he got really pissed and bluepilled, then the memes started. The fact that he’s bluepilled and aggressive af about it is funnier than his looks which is why there’s so many face apps that aren’t even his face (edited to the point hes unrecognizable)

I do love hamlossus and all you people do is false virtue signaling. Literally women. I care more about hamlossus than you do and you’re lying saying you give a shit just lol. Keep virtue signaling for me
God, fakecels in our community are the worst
It's all a big joke. Hope someone does to you, what you fakecels did to him

Last edited:
Atavistic Autist and anon1822 for sure, very relatable and good posts every time I see them. There will be more but I can't remember them.

God, fakecels in our community are the worst
It's all a big joke. Hope someone does to you, what you fakecels did to him
If I become bluepilled and I start hating incels then sure buddy. Keep calling me all the buzzwords in the book but it won’t take away u simping over a bluepilled cuck :feelsjuice:

also, you said all white incels are fakecel, so hammy is a fakecel by your definition. So you’re also simping for a fakecel too. Or maybe you’re not truly racist and edgy and le “fuck cumskins” as you say

imagine not only simping for someone who’s bluepilled but also a fakecel (note: he’s not but in your definition he is because you think every single white person cannot be incel)

Last edited:
If I become bluepilled and I start hating incels then sure buddy. Keep calling me all the buzzwords in the book but it won’t take away u simping over a bluepilled cuck :feelsjuice:

also, you said all white incels are fakecel, so hammy is a fakecel by your definition. So you’re also simping for a fakecel too. Or maybe you’re not truly racist and edgy and le “fuck cumskins” as you say

imagine not only simping for someone who’s bluepilled but also a fakecel (note: he’s not but in your definition he is because you think every single white person cannot be incel)
If you wanna do this to a bluepilled person do it to a chad.

You wanna bully a truecel cuz he's an easy target and looks funny to you, at least be honest about it.

If you wanna do this to a bluepilled person do it to a chad.

You wanna bully a truecel cuz he's an easy target and looks funny to you, at least be honest about it.
“I hate cumskins, kill all cumskins” “all white ‘incels’” are fakecel” “a bluepilled cucks opinion is a woman’s opinion” hammy is literally both white and bluepilled

Can you please explain the mental gymnastics of this? He’s not trucel, he’s white so he’s fakecel by your very own definition
Reminder to @white"cels", you don't belong on incel forums and are the foids of races
White "incels" Have it the easiest by far. This is demonstrated through studies and statistics. They can deny them like they're on IT and play mental gymnastics till tomorrow never comes, but every white "cel" is a vol"cel" as far as i'm concerned.
Beliefs folded like a lawn chair :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: It’s over for logicalinconsistencycels

“I hate cumskins, kill all cumskins” “all white ‘incels’” are fakecel” “a bluepilled cucks opinion is a woman’s opinion” hammy is literally both white and bluepilled

Can you please explain the mental gymnastics of this? He’s not trucel, he’s white so he’s fakecel by your very own definition

Beliefs folded like a lawn chair :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: It’s over for logicalinconsistencycels
Keep deflecting

Keep deflecting
I mean I’m not I’ll answer it for sure. Hamlossus literally is the only guy to continually interact with incels, a chad would block us and that’s that. Not really funny. Hamlossus just is stupid enough to interact with us and it’s hilarious because he’s so bluepilled.

Reminder to @white"cels", you don't belong on incel forums and are the foids of races
White "incels" Have it the easiest by far. This is demonstrated through studies and statistics. They can deny them like they're on IT and play mental gymnastics till tomorrow never comes, but every white "cel" is a vol"cel" as far as i'm concerned.
Imagine simping for a “cumskin cracker fakecel volcel femoid of all races” who’s also bluepilled. Again, beliefs folded like a lawn chair my man :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I mean I’m not I’ll answer it for sure. Hamlossus literally is the only guy to continually interact with incels, a chad would block us and that’s that. Not really funny. Hamlossus just is stupid enough to interact with us and it’s hilarious because he’s so bluepilled.
Because he's lonely and looking for any kind of social interaction.
Like I said, he's an easy target for you

Because he's lonely and looking for any kind of social interaction.
Like I said, he's an easy target for you
I mean I guess he’s an easy target considering how fucking retarded he is, but that doesn’t answer the question of why you care. He’s bluepilled and white. What are the mental gymnastics used to say
Both of these things and yet still say hamlossus is a “truecel”. I can’t take your thoughts on hamlossus seriously because it’s logically inconsistent. You go against what you say.

@Diocel’s thoughts I do take seriously and understand to an extent. His looks are a part of the joke (as in how can someone who’s a truecel, not that you think he’s a truecel because all white Incels aren’t incel to you and white truecels don’t exist, can be so ugly and blind/bluepilled at the same time?)

@Atavistic Autist
@BummerDrummer
@anon1822

Our kangaroo boy Dregster
That toilet cleaner couldn't think his way out of a paper bag. I also apparently speak spanish better than he does

they were banned

@Divergent_Integral
is a smart guy. (also if you like solving integrals, which I’m guessing from your username, try to integrate x/(1+sinx) . This is a nice one!

@Divergent_Integral
is a smart guy. (also if you like solving integrals, which I’m guessing from your username, try to integrate x/(1+sinx) . This is a nice one!
Thanks for the compliment, brocel. Here is the solution to your integral.
Schermafbeelding 2020 12 22 om 143607

Last edited:
I've never seen that half angle tangent substitution before, I will look into it since it seems like a powerful tool. Nice work!
Here's my solution to the integral.
View attachment 385909
I like your solution better, as it immediately gives the final result in a simpler, more elegant form. Well done! The half-angle substitution is also called the Weierstrass substitution btw. Wikipedia has a nice entry on it: here.

Last edited:
I like your solution better, as it immediately gives the final result in a simpler, more elegant form. Well done! The half-angle substitution is also called the Weierstrass substitution btw. Wikipedia has a nice entry on it: here.
Thank you!

My IQ is high but I don't make high IQ posts

some that comes to mind @Tempus Edax Rerum @B.O.G.A.R.T. @DeepSea @NoCopeNoHope