Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who Do You Hate The Most From The LGBTQ Community?

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date

Who Do You Hate The Most From The LGBTQ Community?

• Dykes

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Faggots

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Trannies

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Drag Queens

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Femboys

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Non Binary Freaks

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

I hate drag queens the most because they go into schools and libraries and expose their filth to children. They are also fucking disgusting.

I hate trannies also because they are mentally ill freaks who belong in a mental institution. They demand everyone accept their mental illness as normal.
Trannyism is a mental illness. You can not change your gender similar to how you can not change your race or species.

Faggots are also disgusting annoying freaks. They have anal sex and end up dying of STD's. They are the most promiscuous people easily. Most monkeypox cases are from faggots. A dog even caught monkeypox from it's faggot owners. https://news.yahoo.com/dog-caught-monkeypox-one-owners-123934966.html

Femboys are basically faggots who dress like foids.

Non binary freaks are just attention seekers. They pretend there are more than two genders just so people can give them attention. No one is really dumb enough to believe there are more than two genders.

Dykes are just obese or sub 5 foids who Chad rejected for Stacie's and Beckie's so they fuck each other to spite Chads.

View: https://i.imgur.com/Mgwh3gG.jpeg

I hate drag queens the most because they go into schools and libraries and expose their filth to children. They are also fucking disgusting.

I hate trannies also because they are mentally ill freaks who belong in a mental institution. They demand everyone accept their mental illness as normal.
Trannyism is a mental illness. You can not change your gender similar to how you can not change your race or species.

Faggots are also disgusting annoying freaks. They have anal sex and end up dying of STD's. They are the most promiscuous people easily. Most monkeypox cases are from faggots. A dog even caught monkeypox from it's faggot owners. https://news.yahoo.com/dog-caught-monkeypox-one-owners-123934966.html

Non binary freaks are just attention seekers. They pretend there are more than two genders just so people can give them attention. No one is really dumb enough to believe there are more than two genders.

Dykes are just obese or sub 5 foids who Chad rejected for Stacie's and Beckie's so they fuck each other to spite Chads.

Add 98% monkey pox for Faggots

I HATE all of the LGBTQPLUSMINUSDIVIDEDBYSIGNTILDE community. They're all creeps who cos weirdo diseases like Monkey pox like the weirdos they are. They brainwash the children with their creepy stuff too.

Last edited:
The further they deviate from normalcy, the more degenerate they are.

There is a 1:1 correlation.

I hate all these faggots

Faggots and dykes.

I don't make the difference, all of 'em

all of them

but i hate trannies the most and i hope they all die in terrible ways (in real life)

come on FBI lets fucking go! :feelsBox:

michael jackson mathafacka bitch

the whole community is unpleasant narcisstic degenerate faggots with a victim mindset.

Troons by far are the embodiment of a demon :feelsdevil: only a demon would appear as a female with a dick I am not even a Jesus fag

I HATE all of the LGBTQPLUSMINUSDIVIDEDBYSIGNTILDE community. They're all creeps who cos weirdo diseases like Monkey pox like the weirdos they are. They brainwash the children with their creepy stuff too.
Yes

They all deserve to be exterminated at an equal rate :society:

Trannies because they are actively trying to recruit to their cult

Yeah #metoo!

But mostly I hate drag Queen's the most because they are loud.

Troons and it's not even a contest for me.
Fuck those narcissistic groomer degenerates.

All of them. :reeeeee: They ruin everything they touch. Fuck that mental illness being normalized. Can't wait for monkeypox to wipe those pests out. :smonk:

I think MTF is kinda cute TBH ngl. But I want no leftist bullshits and either a succesful vagina or very cute feminine penis.

I think dykes are the worst, THE most arrogant of them all. Just fucking disgusting with their purple air and chubby bodies.

Faggots and trannies are the same thing, the difference is that one of them is pretending to be something they're not.