Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who do you think will be the first user to hit 100k posts and when

It will the 5 postmaxxers that are under the current top 5 members

Someone possibly could by the end of next year or early 2022, no idea who though. Also, ritalin has a chance to do so on looksmax

sigma when he accepts his fate

@Personalityinkwell or @AlexanderTheGreat11 will by end of 2022/2023

Make 211 posts everyday starting today and you’ll reach it exactly one year from today.
Ok sounds good

dunno, postmaxxers will be banned or stop

Make 211 posts everyday starting today and you’ll reach it exactly one year from today.
Interesting. That’s extremely hard

It’s achievable tbh I know I make like 300+ posts a day
Cuyen in his prime would do 500+ a day by responding in each thread like 4 times

dontknowdontcare

BrazilianSigma as soon as they transfer his posting credits from reddit here to here after he registers for his account.

any of the niggers who are postmaxxing rn

I posted 300 something times yesterday but thats as good as I’ll ever get. I was basically doing nothing but posting yesterday. Idk how people do more than that

Someone possibly could by the end of next year or early 2022, no idea who though. Also, ritalin has a chance to do so on looksmax

looksmax is full of fags and so is lookism

I posted 300 something times yesterday but thats as good as I’ll ever get. I was basically doing nothing but posting yesterday. Idk how people do more than that
Low effort mayb

Ritalin b cool tho

1DC296A9 6B71 49CF 94DE EF660137829C