Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

who else drunk af rn?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
the best night yeaaa buddy
i call thee motherfuckers n shiet on me phone like the enforcer n shiet even proudweeb when he respond (in videogame)

it's over

getting drunk is normoloid trait.

no it not
depends on the context?
drunk outside on the streets or at home?
In any case I don't think truecels would ever get drunk alone in their home.
Like what would be the point

depends on the context?
drunk outside on the streets or at home?
In any case I don't think truecels would ever get drunk alone in their home.
Like what would be the point
i am alone i am not good enought to get girlfriend drink with me

over

I wish I could get drunk I’m broke and can’t afford any copes I wanna die

I wish I could get drunk I’m broke and can’t afford any copes I wanna die
you buy ill supply. i need years on my age n shiet mang
I feel bad for future chico cause he will be very dry for awhile...

it's over

I was drunk last night. God I need some water rn

Staying alive as an incel is cucked anyway if you know it’s ovER for you why would you wanna stick around and watch the sexhavers have their fun

i am alone i am not good enought to get girlfriend drink with me
Get so drunk that you become low inhib and harass and disrespect foids in public just watch out for white knights

Get so drunk that you become low inhib and harass and disrespect foids in public just watch out for white knights
white knights can't because i am nigger nigger lives matter to them in videogame

it's over

Drank a bit earlier and now I am smoking some of that grass mang :smonk:.

getting drunk is normoloid trait.
Nah, it's really not.; anything that numbs the pain is good.

I was drunk last night. God I need some water rn
What's the booze like in Europe? Do you have any American brands at all?

Do you have any American brands at all?
Not really belgium has some great beers and spirits so we don't need any americuck stuff. Only good thing about living in this country is that the booze can be relatively cheap

Not really belgium has some great beers and spirits so we don't need any americuck stuff. Only good thing about living in this country is that the booze can be relatively cheap
I have tried Stella Artois and I can safely say it is indeed a very good beer:feelsokman:. Also tried Blue Moon before which I enjoyed, but I heard adding an Orange into it makes it taste better.

My favorite American booze are Michelob Ultra, Budweiser, and also these beer-like beverages called Twisted teas.

I have tried Stella Artois and I can safely say it is indeed a very good beer:feelsokman:. Also tried Blue Moon before which I enjoyed, but I heard adding an Orange into it makes it taste better.

My favorite American booze are Michelob Ultra, Budweiser, and also these beer-like beverages called Twisted teas.
I love stella. You should try gordon beer I love them because they are high in alcohol content like 10 - 15 abv and get me drunk after drinking only 2

I love stella. You should try gordon beer I love them because they are high in alcohol content like 10 - 15 abv and get me drunk after drinking only 2
Ah nice, I will be on the look out for it for sure then :feelsYall:.

I also like Belgian beer glasses- I went to some Burger place where I live and ordered a beer and it came out in some nice big Belgian glass:smonk:.

alchool needs a lot of money and i am not in the best financial state today to buy anything

yea me too i got pretty wasted on friday night. i slept all day yesterday and drank all of the water that I could.

Its sunday and I am still on my bed.

I think I'll get up in a bit to eat, take a shower, and go back to sleep.