Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Who else drunk af rn

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Went to some senior's retirement party and got drunk af. But less drunk now cuz danced like a mf. How y'all doin

Sober for 24h rn

Lurking while drinking beer

who else drunk af rn

Literally never got drunk once in my entire life tbh (incel trait)

Haven't drink alcohol today

I remember one time i was so drunk that i peed in my sleep :feelsjuice:

I got drunk off some cider last night; wish I could be high af rn man:feelsbadman:.

@IronsideCel

Average .is "incel" in 2023. Goes to party, gets drunk, dances, fucks geriatric grannies, comes back home and posts about it here. :feelskek:

Average .is "incel". Goes to party, gets drunk, dances, comes back home and posts about it here. :feelskek:
He said it was a retirement party for a senior, so it might have been something to do with a work obligation.

i passed out on friday night because i got so drunk.

i just fell asleep right on the floor and woke up like an hour later

im still kinda hungover, depressed, and anxious. i have only left my bed to go use the bathroom and i only ate once.

i want to be done with alcohol so bad...

Last edited:
I'm always drunk

Kek, i didn't think it was that weird. I just don't like alcohol that much, i guess.
I wish i was like you, now i'm a drunktard lol, alcohol for me is like oil that greases the machinery of my organism, i even feel sick if i don't drink for a few days

Kek, i didn't think it was that weird. I just don't like alcohol that much, i guess.
Ah I see; the thing about alc is that the stronger it is, the worst it tastes. For example, Wodka will get you feeling good but you want to dilute it with something such as coca-cola or OJ.
I wish i was like you, now i'm a drunktard lol, alcohol for me is like oil that greases the machinery of my organism, i even feel sick if i don't drink for a few days
Somewhat relatable, except weed is my main substance of choice.

Me too, mang. :feelscry:
I’m overseas rn so I can’t get any more weed; I may just try using telegram or lowinhibmaxxing to try and get some. but I might use this as a tolerance break.

I’m overseas rn so I can’t get any more weed; I may just try using telegram or lowinhibmaxxing to try and get some. but I might use this as a tolerance break.
Be very careful, Chico. You do not want to get into legal trouble, especially overseas.

Be very careful, Chico. You do not want to get into legal trouble, especially overseas.
Yeah best not- wish governments would just legalize weed & psychedelics for fucks sake.

I’ll just use this as a break from that, especially since I’m 21 and can alcmaxx everywhere basically.

I’ll just use this as a break from that, especially since I’m 21 and can alcmaxx everywhere basically.
I can't wait til I get there brocel, so close yet so far.

I can't wait til I get there brocel, so close yet so far.
I always would get alcohol illegally beforehand anyways, same with getting weed despite my cucked state not legalizing it- politics in Burgerland mang:feelsUgh:.