Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who else feels like normies are always on their dick?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Literally just a few days ago at my gay faggot kike educational facility, early in the morning before school started I sat at my table like I always do, typically alone until my only friend joined me. He's some kid I met on the football team and he's cool I guess. I finally got him to the point where we can have actual conversations, so yeah.

But basically during that convo some toilet said "Bro that's like his only friend" JFL, like what does it matter? Even if you just accept your place in the world as an ugly inkler loser someone always has something to say to you for no reason, and they get a free pass for it as well. But when I have a reason to call some kid a faggot I'm in the wrong?

Anyways later that day this kid came and talked with me again after practice regarding how he was going to get home from practice because his phone got taken away or some shit so he couldn't call his parents, and some ugly ass beaner kid no one talks with besides me blurts out "Have fun with your boyfriend!"

Not only that call me a fakecel or whatever, I have foid ASSOCIATES, and this one in particular is a 100 percent lesbo goth girl, she normally punches me in the hall way and stuff as a joke and me and her were on about some stupid shit, but my other friend kinda made her leave because he's fucking weird and autistic as shit. But anyway before that some kid blurts out "Damn bro you got a girlfriend?" which practically pissed the foid off causing her to say "I'm a lesbian!" Out fucking loud.

And once again call me fakecel this isn't the only time something like this has happened, I have this foid associate who does drugs and she's not a good kid.... And not a whole lot of people like her, they just put up with her because she's normie looking and whatnot, but sometimes I would just have convos with her for long periods of time and walk with her in the halls during lunch while she gossiped about other classmates and talked about drama. She actually stood up for me a few times and we go way back to freshman year. I had her back and she had mine, she even asked me to ask her crush out for her kek. She cried when she got rejected though and it was kinda funny.... But these normies thought me and her were dating and used that as another reason to make fun of me because this foid in particular is a bit of a slut and a freeloader, even my cousin told me to watch out for her.

Like just my genuine existence warrants this negative ass treatment, like even the way I stand still, and genuinely mind my own business warrants some bullshit, some normie basically asked if I was okay because I always seem lonely and annoyed, keep in mind this is a freshman on the football team whom I barely even know, like these niggas will literally watch you and assess you just for being lonely, because normies are like fucking hunting dogs and it's weird. And the funny thing is that they act like they care but they don't, it's all handshakes and "Bro!" but thats all smoke and mirrors for the most part, to them you're just a name they know.

Literally just a few days ago at my gay faggot kike educational facility, early in the morning before school started I sat at my table like I always do, typically alone until my only friend joined me. He's some kid I met on the football team and he's cool I guess. I finally got him to the point where we can have actual conversations, so yeah.

But basically during that convo some toilet said "Bro that's like his only friend" JFL, like what does it matter? Even if you just accept your place in the world as an ugly inkler loser someone always has something to say to you for no reason, and they get a free pass for it as well. But when I have a reason to call some kid a faggot I'm in the wrong?

Anyways later that day this kid came and talked with me again after practice regarding how he was going to get home from practice because his phone got taken away or some shit so he couldn't call his parents, and some ugly ass beaner kid no one talks with besides me blurts out "Have fun with your boyfriend!"

Not only that call me a fakecel or whatever, I have foid ASSOCIATES, and this one in particular is a 100 percent lesbo goth girl, she normally punches me in the hall way and stuff as a joke and me and her were on about some stupid shit, but my other friend kinda made her leave because he's fucking weird and autistic as shit. But anyway before that some kid blurts out "Damn bro you got a girlfriend?" which practically pissed the foid off causing her to say "I'm a lesbian!" Out fucking loud.

And once again call me fakecel this isn't the only time something like this has happened, I have this foid associate who does drugs and she's not a good kid.... And not a whole lot of people like her, they just put up with her because she's normie looking and whatnot, but sometimes I would just have convos with her for long periods of time and walk with her in the halls during lunch while she gossiped about other classmates and talked about drama. She actually stood up for me a few times and we go way back to freshman year. I had her back and she had mine, she even asked me to ask her crush out for her kek. She cried when she got rejected though and it was kinda funny.... But these normies thought me and her were dating and used that as another reason to make fun of me because this foid in particular is a bit of a slut and a freeloader, even my cousin told me to watch out for her.

Like just my genuine existence warrants this negative ass treatment, like even the way I stand still, and genuinely mind my own business warrants some bullshit, some normie basically asked if I was okay because I always seem lonely and annoyed, keep in mind this is a freshman on the football team whom I barely even know, like these niggas will literally watch you and assess you just for being lonely, because normies are like fucking hunting dogs and it's weird. And the funny thing is that they act like they care but they don't, it's all handshakes and "Bro!" but thats all smoke and mirrors for the most part, to them you're just a name they know.
Such is the life of the common people, when you have not used your mind to see beyond the veil this is the result, people who act in such a way as to believe this is the natural state of things, when in reality when has this ever been natural or even okay?

View: https://youtu.be/-bzWSJG93P8?si=ladlIhC-vWUB-L-v

Normies talk about being 'extraverted' like it means they're altruistic and polite

IRL they're just busybodies who won't leave anyone else alone

Normies talk about being 'extraverted' like it means they're altruistic and polite

IRL they're just busybodies who won't leave anyone else alone
and worse thing is if you don't want to have a convo you're the weird one because its their right to have something from you at your expense (here it is you comfortability being destroyed by them walking up and talking)

and worse thing is if you don't want to have a convo you're the weird one because its their right to have something from you at your expense (here it is you comfortability being destroyed by them walking up and talking)
Yeah, they're unable to accept that anybody doesn't want to talk, and see it as a problem if you don't

Meaning that they're free to harrass you, and it's your problem if you don't like it

We’re all being gangstalked

Goth girls are only there to break your sanity. Good thing you rejected her, she probably won't go to hell because she's a slut. If she dies, it's a good thing she's going to heaven because she would hate it there.

Goth girls are only there to break your sanity. Good thing you rejected her, she probably won't go to hell because she's a slut. If she dies, it's a good thing she's going to heaven because she would hate it there.
He didn’t reject her. She made him ask her crush out and got rejected by the crush

You're a failed normie at worst. Cant wait for you to get banned when you admit to having sex ina couple of years

You're a failed normie at worst. Cant wait for you to get banned when you admit to having sex ina couple of years
You won't be here in a few years, trust buddy.

Even if you just accept your place in the world as an ugly inkler loser someone always has something to say to you for no reason, and they get a free pass for it as well. But when I have a reason to call some kid a faggot I'm in the wrong?
Yes. seemingly perplexing on the surface. This will continue well into adulthood. What a person can / can't do is all dependent on their social standing. It's not what you do, it's who you are while doing it.

some ugly ass beaner kid no one talks with besides me blurts out "Have fun with your boyfriend!"
Same. As a loser, I always took pity on people I saw as even lower than me. Many, many times, these weirdo loser fuck-ups would behave worse than normies when I showed them pitty and kindness. Like bottom-feeders, they'd also put me down or make me out to be the bad guy to elevate their own status. Kind of like when ugly foids get nasty...they're not Stacies or even Beckies, who are these ugly cunts to believe they have the right to behave that way?? Same with these fuck-up retard dudes getting hostile. It's all the more insulting when lesser people think they can treat you like shit the same way normies do.

I have foid ASSOCIATES, and this one in particular is a 100 percent lesbo goth girl,
I think the correct word you're looking for is ACQUAINTANCES. She's probably mostly dyke, but not entirely. None of them are. She just doesn't want you.

I have this [other] foid associate...I had her back and she had mine, she even asked me to ask her crush out for her kek...this foid in particular is a bit of a slut and a freeloader, even my cousin told me to watch out for her.
Don't simp. Yes, it's nice to have a foid be nicey-nice. And it could be a good source of information having a foid ally. Still, you're being her gopher and asking her crush out? She never even offered you anything sexual? Keep her as a source of information but also keep her at a distance. She's a slut, but she's not doing anything sexual WITH YOU. Don't you see a problem here??

YOUR STATUS: low-tier normie who will probably ascend in college.

some users here are on my dick but yeah - lots of employers tend to hound me and look me over like im some serial killer or something

I have foid ASSOCIATES, and this one in particular is a 100 percent lesbo goth girl, she normally punches me in the hall way and stuff as a joke
is this a troll? lol, you are "100 percent" volcel gtfo nog

How is this guy a failed normie ??