Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Who else has been on here all day?

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
I've kept this tab open since i woke up at 1:30, i havent went 30mins without checking alert's and posting.

Sadly, yes. I've checked in multiple times today

Unfortunately I have

me i did nothing all day and just cant get out

I'm here all day every, every day.

Me. I like to browse the forum while memorizing for exam.

on all day since i worke today at like 2pm

Me. I like to browse the forum while memorizing for exam.
apparently it worked for Gambler when he was finishing physics degree
im writing an essay rn

Have it open on my laptop and my phone. All day everyday.

apparently it worked for Gambler when he was finishing physics degree
im writing an essay rn
Multitasking is fun to be honest.

What is the subject of the essay?

this is his sleep

sure senpai~
you'll be bored to tears tho
feel free to bleed all over it and larp as a journal referee
i'll be done in a couple of days

Thank you, also no. I rarely get bored, i dont even get bored by reading peer reviewed studies on the internet.

I'm just trying to find an avatar, but none of them fucking look right.
The one we’re she was laying down was alright, are you just trying to match the red color?

What do you memorize?
Memorizing or just studying before any exam, be it physics or history. I am a procrastinator so I do everything late at night, but in between study sessions i browse this forum frequently, which interrupts my studying and memorizing

On and off, every day.

Memorizing or just studying before any exam, be it physics or history. I am a procrastinator so I do everything late at night, but in between study sessions i browse this forum frequently, which interrupts my studying and memorizing

I see, we are nearly the similar minus the peocastinator part. However i think my cognitive abilities got worse because of studying nearly all day long, do you experience this aswell?

I see, we are nearly the similar minus the peocastinator part. However i think my cognitive abilities got worse because of studying nearly all day long, do you experience this aswell?
Hmm thats wierd, it could be from other things like are you getting enough sleep? Healthy Food and staying hydrated? Taking breaks in between?

Also what specific cognitive abilities are getting worse ?

Hmm thats wierd, it could be from other things like are you getting enough sleep? Healthy Food and staying hydrated? Taking breaks in between?

Also what specific cognitive abilities are getting worse ?

It is probably because of lack of sleep, i have to study a lot in order to get a good ranking in university entrance exam.

Overall cognitive decline; thinking and remembering.

I took a nap from 4 to 7

It is probably because of lack of sleep, i have to study a lot in order to get a good ranking in university entrance exam.

Overall cognitive decline; thinking and remembering.
Yea sleep is priority. Although people are different, some people hardly study and can ace exams .

learning something like a new language can really make a difference if you interested, or just memorizing a new word a day

Also matching the dark red in the signature, but I gave up.

better yet, this stupid thing

Chem was just an entryway to med school. That's why I said if I could go back in time, I'd study math.
i see
do you like math more or do you think it would've been easier?
i guess chem can get boring and i hate labs

i see
do you like math more or do you think it would've been easier?
i guess chem can get boring and i hate labs

I like math and it does come easier. I'm always the top of the class when I take math.

I sometimes forget to log out.

I'm here all day every, every day.
This. It gets annoying when you don't get alerts for a long time, and when the same old tired threads keep getting bumped.

This. It gets annoying when you don't get alerts for a long time, and when the same old tired threads keep getting bumped.

Have an alert.

i would be if i didnt have work