Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Who else here peaked in life at childhood?

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
I did, I used to be a considerable happy and highly extroverted child, used to make friends very easily, used to speak in public with random kids very easily.

If you'd have see me when I was 8 year old and compare me to who I am now you'd believe it's two different people not related to each other.

Everything that was good peaked in my childhood and declined on puberty: I had better social skills, a strong friend group and a good social circle, tons of chances to make new friends. Hell, as well as my positive experiences in life, with society and with women.

Anyone else in the same situation?

#metoo

I had a bunch of friends before puberty and girls were just long haired weirdos who played with dolls. Then a few years later boys and girls started coalescing in some strange social structure and I was left out in the cold.

I've always been pretty fucking miserable tbh. Although it was definitely a far better time for me in comparison to now.

I've always been pretty fucking miserable tbh. Although it was definitely a far better time for me in comparison to now.

My life has been constantly downhill tbh. And it will likely only get worse

I was a chad before puberty completely took my life

My life became over when I was born

When i was younger it was ok to be a babyface. As a teen? Not so much :€

3rd grade was my peak, damn what a great year that was...

I peaked when I was 15, had lots of fun

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back