Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who else high asf rn?

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

I WALK AROUND LIKE IM DAT NIGGA
★★★★★
20230921 022912

:smonk: I'm high asf mang the ultimate cope right next to Paul masson

wouldn't vaping or eating weed feel better each time I smoked my lungs felt like shit after it it's not good for the health.

Otherwise yeah this cope is very cool ngl you forget all your problems & you're truely happy for the moment...

I've never smoked anything or drank alcohol my entire life. I don't even know how people get weed.

Not today, I got stuff to do

I've never smoked anything or drank alcohol my entire life. I don't even know how people get weed.
Connections, tbh you have to be a bit nt. How come you haven’t drank yet?

Connections, tbh you have to be a bit nt. How come you haven’t drank yet?
I've never been to a party or any event with alcohol so I'd just be drinking alone in my room. Maybe it would be a good cope though.

I've never been to a party or any event with alcohol so I'd just be drinking alone in my room. Maybe it would be a good cope though.
Drinking alone is not a bad cope, for productivity shits literally useless tho, even weed is a better cope than drinking because at least it changes the way you think in a positive way ime, let’s you think greater and in diff ways that are impossible sober compred to alcohol where just like benzos and opioids they’re incel and rotter drugs.

Drinking alone is not a bad cope, for productivity shits literally useless tho, even weed is a better cope than drinking because at least it changes the way you think in a positive way ime, let’s you think greater and in diff ways that are impossible sober compred to alcohol where just like benzos and opioids they’re incel and rotter drugs.
The best shit is steroids. Physically making you feel better, while also making u jacked af. Literally cannot name a better drug in existence for giving you real life benefits, instead of mental schizo make believe feelings of euphoria.

The best shit is steroids. Physically making you feel better, while also making u jacked af. Literally cannot name a better drug in existence for giving you real life benefits, instead of mental schizo make believe feelings of euphoria.
Steroids and psychedelics are a chad tier combo for incels, idk why most haven’t taken this pill yet

Steroids and psychedelics are a chad tier combo for incels, idk why most haven’t taken this pill yet
Tren + Test + Low dose LSD and just watch good masculine movies is p fire. Don't do any of that hippie shit, I get fine mentally of tren and test. Don't need to live in la la land with some acid, when I can just snap at someone in a blink of an eye.

Tren + Test + Low dose LSD and just watch good masculine movies is p fire. Don't do any of that hippie shit, I get fine mentally of tren and test. Don't need to live in la la land with some acid, when I can just snap at someone in a blink of an eye.
Lsd isn’t lala land tho, shit will blackpill you hard as fuck at a high dose, how much do you weigh rn ?

Lsd isn’t lala land tho, shit will blackpill you hard as fuck at a high dose, how much do you weigh rn ?
I've done 3 little swabs or paper block shits they make back in late high school, shit blackpilled me into infinity. Worst part of it was the identity crisis I had afterwards. Couldn't remember shit bout my life. Most people can't handle that type of shit regularly. Tren and Test is much better from a not losing ur shit mentally stand point.

I've done 3 little swabs or paper block shits they make back in late high school, shit blackpilled me into infinity. Worst part of it was the identity crisis I had afterwards. Couldn't remember shit bout my life. Most people can't handle that type of shit regularly. Tren and Test is much better from a not losing ur shit mentally stand point.
You right, in terms of staying sane and no schizo shit test n any other aas mogs, but I like to think those hard ass trips that show you all kinds of shit let’s you not take irl that srsly, sort of like when you take the blackpill you realize shit ain’t in ur control so might as well go wit the flow

I WANT COCAINE FOR THE POWER